The Royal Decree

"Let me get this straight... You... No...No... Your FRIEND is requesting for MY help?"
"Yes."
"I am not The King."
"You are his favourite son."
"What makes you think that I will help him? I don't even know him..."
"Liar... You follow him online."
"Do I? I don't think so. He is not worthy. Or worth it."
"Are you sure Gulfie Baby? You are so jealous... SO jealous that you ran away from me for 2 months hiding in plain sight in Abu Dhabi!"
"I was not the one in bed with another man..."
"I was drunk... That I concur... The man was a friend and he was as straight as straight can be... Plus... We slept and nothing happened."
"Mew Honey... How would you remember since you were drunk? I have the pictures... And YOU do not."
"Pictures? We were sleeping..."
"Topless... He was sleeping ON your chest! Your arms were around him! FUCK IT MEW!"
"Temper... Temper... You are not in any position to yell at me." Mew smirked as he checked the  silk cloth binding Prince Gulf's arms above his head.
"You tie me up not to fuck me... But to grovel for YOUR Zee Pruk FUCKING Panich?"
"Your Highness... Remember what happened the last time you cursed too much? Do you want to taste my cock THAT badly?" Mew smiled down at The Prince.
"Why did I fall in love with you?" Prince Gulf spat.
"I don't know... My good looks... My sexual prowess... My dick?" Mew laughed when The Prince rolled his eyes.
"Now Gulfie Baby... Listen to me... Zee needs your help to convince The King to grant Saint Security an exclusive contract to manage security."

Prince Gulf scoffed and shook his head.

"That is tall order Mew... Giving Saint Security such contract would make them... Invincible and protected for years to come." The Prince stated.
"Why now? He asked.
"General Udomkaewkanjana, Saint's father has been destroying Saint Security contracts one by one... Slowly making Saint Security... Failing."
"Why?"
"He opposes Saint and Zee having a relationship. He wants Saint back in the military. Get married and have children."
"Boring... Such a fucking cliche." Prince Gulf murmured.
"It is... But not everyone has a father like The King Baby..." Mew reasoned.
"What happens to Saint Security has nothing to do with me... Now... It's time for you to fuck me..." The Prince instructed Mew.
"So bossy!" Mew kissed his stubborn lips.
"I am a Prince... Of course I am bossy... I perfected the art of being bossy since I was 3!" Prince Gulf said.
"My foul mouthed sexy Prince." Mew grazed Gulf's collarbone with his teeth making the man hissed.
"People will lose jobs... Families will lose income..." He shared.
"Mew..."
"Yes Baby?"
"Stop making me feel guilty!" The Prince glared at him.
"Me? Making you feel guilty? I wouldn't... Simply thinking of what could happen that's all." Mew smiled and trailed his hands down Prince Gulf's exposed torso.
"Moreover... Saint a.k.a your ex-favourite bodyguard will be forced to lose Zee..." He could not finish his sentence.
"Like I give a FUCK about that... That... 3rd most popular artiste in Thailand!"
"I thought you don't know much about the man?" Mew grinned.
"Shut up!" The Prince glared at his boyfriend.
"Do you know sexy you look Your Highness? Being tied up like this... Under my mercy?"
"Of course I do... Who could control Thailand most notorious Playboy to become... MY plaything?" Prince Gulf snickered but then groaned when Mew kisses his lower abdomen.
"More Mew..." The Prince gasped.
"Greedy Baby..." Mew whispered.
"Don't stop..."
"I am not going to stop Your Highness... Not when you body is begging to be fucked like this." Mew smiled at him.
"Stop glaring at me like that..." He kissed Prince Gulf's jaw and his neck.
"I know what you want... Ahhhhh...." The Prince groaned.
"You do Gulfie Baby?" Mew questioned him.
"Yeah.... Mew.... More!!!" Prince Gulf arched his body.
"What do I want? Tell me..."
"You... Nooooo.... FUCK.... Want me.... Ahhhhhh.... To help... Godddd.... THE FUCKER!!"

Mew grinned at his lover who was so consumed with lust but was also consumed with his endless jealousy towards Zee. So much passion. So much temper. So beautiful. So handsome. So sexy. The Prince was all his.