Second Chances

Sean drove past the funeral home where they kept Saint Suppapong's body. The funeral was going to be held in a couple of days. He could see Pavel's truck in front of the funeral home. Saint Security lost its founder and owner. Pavel stepped up as their leader. Sean decided to wait. He had to see Saint's body before he could decide on what to do. Saint's death was something unexpected. He should not have died. He would like the man to suffer before he killed him but at last; the man had died in the blast. Sean had cursed and destroyed parts of his home but in the end the man had died. He could not change anything. He had plans laid out perfectly for his revenge. He was supposed to deliver bits and pieces of Zee Pruk Panich to torment Saint and he did not get the chance to do so.

He stopped at a gas station and filled up his tank. He grabbed some energy drink and started driving again. He checked his rear view mirror and nobody was following him. It was a force of habit. Since Saint and his men were attacked, he noticed that the police and Saint Security were becoming even more cautious in the decisions they made. He smirked when he saw that they had tripled the security at Zee Pruk Panich's house. His little brother was not important to him. Just like Podd and Gawain; he could die and Sean would not even blink. Sean's eyes flickered at the rear view mirror again. He was sure that nobody was following him.

    He made a huge circle and drove past the funeral home. By then it was close to 1 in the morning. There was no vehicle in sight. Pavel's truck was no longer there as well. Sean would make a move soon. He wanted to see Saint's body before he could decide what to do with Thailand's number one star. It was fascinating when he saw both Saint and Zee Pruk Panich showing interest and affection towards one another. Saint was infatuated with the man. He tried hiding it but Sean had known him for so long. He cared a lot about Zee Pruk Panich. Kidnapping the megastar was Sean's way of torturing Saint.

    Sean parked his car in front of a cheap motel about a kilometre away. He checked in and got into his room. He checked his weapons and his clothes. He definitely did not want to draw attention to him at 1 in the morning. He knew he could kill even a cop or a couple of cops with his bare hands if they got in his way; but he rather not. He must see Saint's body. He deserved to see it. He cursed again as mounting anger filled him. Revenge and years of meticulous planning were down the drain. Sean strapped a knife around his ankle. He shook his head. It was knife gifted to him by Saint when they were working in the Middle East. How he wished he could stab Saint right into one of his eyes. Sean wandered if the man would scream or shout. Knowing Saint; he would not even flinch.

    He left the motel just before 2 in the morning. He took his time walking towards the funeral home. He walked past the funeral home first making sure that there was nobody there. Sean was glad that the coast was clear. He continued walking to ward off any suspicion. He walked a few blocks away and made his way back to the funeral home. Sean walked around the building and noticed the security system they had. It was minimal. He did not have to worry about it at all. He stopped at the entrance and studied the lock. He smiled. He took out a master key he owned and tried unlocking the lock. The lock made a clicking noise and he carefully opened the the door. He closed the door behind him.

Sean studied his surroundings. He simply stood there. He listened for any peculiarities. His training prevented him from making any rash decisions. He continued to wait. When he was convinced that he was safe, he slowly began checking the building one room at a time. He smiled when he could hear a soft humming coming from the back. Some funeral homes have big refrigerators to keep the dead as it was the most economical way to preserve them. Sean hastened his pace and followed the humming sound that was getting louder and louder. He stopped in front of a double door. He could feel the chills coming from the inside. Sean knew that Saint's body was inside.