You Stupid Jealous Jackass!

Saint left the palace after midnight after escorting the royal princess and her friends on a night out. They were celebrating one of the princess's girlfriend's birthday at one of the suites at one of the swankiest hotel at downtown Bangkok. The princess could celebrate all she wanted but rules had dictated that she would have to be back at the palace before midnight. She was after all 17 years old. One of the palace lady in waiting was escorting her as well.

    It was rather unnerving when the teenagers were more interested about Zee's new project and bombarding Saint with questions upon questions about Zee and his co-star Joss Wayar. The gossiping girls told him that Joss Wayar was a straight man who had never acted in any Boy Love series nor movies in his life. They were telling him all about this Joss person to him and also what they thought they knew about Zee. They were also honest that they informed him that they liked Zee to be with Max or Joss because they looked good with one another. It was extremely irksome when the Princess said that Saint looked so much better with her cousin, Prince Gulf. Saint was just glad that the evening was finally over. The moment the princess entered her home; Saint and his team left the palace.

    It had been a few months after Zee brazenly shared with the world about his sexuality and surprisingly he had gotten so many offers that maybe too many for his father to do much damage. Nonetheless, Saint could not but fear for his Bratty Baby. Knowing his father, the man would never accept his defeat easily. His business was moving as he anticipated. Since after the royal contract that he had gained, he not only had gotten more clients but he surprisingly had gotten back his clients who decided to terminate their contracts. Wonder never ceased. It had been a happy triumphant few months but a tiring and trying one too. Saint had so much on his plate that he had not even been seeing his Bratty Baby for a week.

He arrived at the Saint Security compound just after 1 in the morning. The compound was rather quiet except for a few of his staff patrolling the area. He waved at them and they waved back. He got out of his car and gathered his backpack and his uniforms. Saint might no longer have to be escorting the royalties for long because soon they would have sufficient number of staff to work both at the palace and for their clients. He was actually looking forward to that day so that he would have time to see his boyfriend. He had his own office that acted like a command Center at the palace. He practically had two desperate offices at the moment. He was glad that Pavel, Max, Tul, Podd and Gawain had stepped up to take over some his responsibilities. They had grown so much. Saint had too.

Saint got into the elevator and as the elevator went up to his floor; he began stretching his body. He knew that he needed to head to the gym. He did not even have time to head to the gymnasium or even run. He needed some exercise. Sex was out of the question to his frustrations as both Zee and him were swamped with so much work. It was a blessing and a curse. Nevertheless, he would welcome work more than not having work to do at any time. When the elevator stopped at his floor, he got out. He used his card on the door of his apartment and got in. The moment he got in; he immediately knew that someone was in his apartment.

He slowly put his backpack and uniforms near the door. The only possible person who had access was his Zee. Saint saw some food left on the small dining table covered in some cling wrap. He touched it and smiled. It was cold but the fact that his Bratty Baby had prepared or ordered the food for him made him happy. He slowly made his way into his bedroom and he stopped. There he was sleeping on his stomach was Zee. Saint was elated. He missed his Bratty Baby so much. He walked towards his bed and stared at the man who had become so important to him. He carefully sat on the bed and bent forward. Saint gently kissed Zee's temple. The man continued to sleep like the dead.

"I missed you Baby..." Saint whispered and kissed him again.

He carefully got up not wanting to wake the man and headed into the bathroom. A good warm shower. Some dinner. Then to bed. Saint stripped and threw his clothes into the laundry basket. The laundry basket was empty to Saint's surprise. He always did his own laundry. He wondered if Zee had done it for him. Saint turned on the shower and checked the temperature. Zee had the tendency to change the water temperature and Saint did not want to burn his skin to crisp. He liked it cold. Zee liked it hot. Hence, the problems when they shared the shower. Well, they did not shower most of the time when they were in there together. Saint smiled when he thought of that.