The Stalker

Dome could not sleep at all after the police had left. Zee went into his room while HwaHwa decided to stay in the room next to Zee. They could be sleeping but Dome decided to get breakfast ready. It was just after 6 in the morning. When Dome opened the door to his bedroom, Earth was standing there alert as usual. He nodded at the serious man and made his way to the kitchen. Earth followed him there but he usually would wait outside the kitchen. If Pavel were on duty, he would be in the kitchen bugging him. Dome made coffee first. He then went to his fridge and checked out what he could cook that morning. Cooking always helped him to feel better. It was really unsettling to experience so many shocking incidents especially when those things happened in one's home. Dome sighed and took out some vegetables. He then found some leftover rice from a few nights before. When the coffee was ready, he poured some coffee and gave a mug to Earth. The man thanked him and Dome smiled at the serious man.

Dome began chopping some vegetables when the door to the kitchen was open. Dome thought it was Earth but instead Pavel stepped into the kitchen.

"Good morning." Pavel greeted Dome when he walked in.
"Morning... How are you? How's everything at Saint Security?" Dome asked him.
"I'm good but hungry." Pavel grinned and he sat down in front of Dome who was making breakfast.
"Everything at Saint Security is back to normal to a certain extent." He added.
"What are you making?" Pavel questioned Dome.
"Some fried rice loaded with vegetables." Dome explained to him.
"Where's Zee?"
"Still sleeping I think. Why are you here this early?" Dome asked.
"No you don't have to answer... Because of what happened to HwaHwa..." He trailed.
"She was sleeping next to my room... Could the intruder actually be targeting me?" Dome murmured.
"But that doesn't explain the box in her car." He added.
"I don't know what is happening... I don't know what's going on." Dome whispered.
"You alright Dome?" Pavel questioned him.
"No... I don't know what to do." Dome whispered miserably.

Pavel stood up and walked around the kitchen counter. He hugged Dome and he could feel the man was shaking.

"I don't know what to do Pavel. This is my home and things like these happen in MY home." Dome said.
"I don't feel safe at all and I'm supposed to feel safe in my own home!"
"Pavel... So many people were hurt yesterday! Saint was hurt! Zee's fans! What were they thinking?!!" Dome ranted.
"Then someone tried getting into HwaHwa's room! Then the box! God... How could they do that to animals???"
"We will get to the bottom of this Dome. I promise you." Pavel asserted.
"We will catch the ones responsible. I guarantee it." He continued.
"I don't know what to do Pavel... I want to do something... To help... But I don't know what?!"
"I understand Dome... I do."
"Catch the person Pavel! I want to feel safe!"
"I did promise you that I will." Pavel asserted.
"I know... I'm sorry for being like this..."
"No worries... Feeling a little better after venting out?" Pavel asked Dome.
"Yeah... A little." Dome murmured.
"You can let me go now..." He added.
"Pavel?"
"Yeah..."
"Can we stop... Hugging?" Dome queried.
"No. You're stuck with me." Pavel replied and Dome laughed.
"I need to get breakfast ready."
"Mrs Brown will be arriving at anytime... She can make breakfast."
"Pavel?"
"What?"
"I will knead your balls if those hands of yours go any lower." Dome threatened him.
"Why can't they go lower?" Pavel questioned him.
"Then you will be holding my damn ass." Dome growled.
"A DAMN fine ass I would say." Pavel replied.
"Owwww.... Let go... Let go..." He laughed when Dome twisted his ear.

    Dome let Pavel's ear go.

"It hurts." Pavel rubbed his ear.
"Stop faking as if your ear hurts Mr Boduguard." Dome made a disgusted face and Pavel immediately stopped rubbing his ear.
"Even with that ugly face you make... You still have my heart." Pavel asserted making Dome laughed.
"You're crazy Pavel."
"Only for you."
"Bloody cheesy pick up line." Dome shook his head.
"Are you feeling better now? After I fondled your ass?"
"You DID NOT fondle my ass!" Dome muttered.
"You should've allowed me to... Then you would feel 10 times better." Pavel grinned.
"Go away! Shoooo..." Dome said.