Caught In The Act

"When will Zee be coming back?" Saint asked Pavel who brought dinner for him.
"I don't know." Pavel shrugged as he put the tray on the bed.
"When will Doctor Zhou's take this damn thing off?" Saint waved his hand with the needle.
"I don't know."
"Why are you here and not someone else?" Saint questioned him.
"Zee asked me too and not because I want to... Sheesh man... Just eat and take your pills." Pavel rolled his eyes.
"Call Doctor Zhou now or I will pull this damn needle out myself!" Saint muttered.
"He is coming after 9 later... Be patient Boss!"
"You said you you don't know when Doctor Zhou is taking this damn thing out?" Saint asked impatiently.
"Come on Saint... I don't... I know he's coming here... BUT I don't know about the needle!" Pavel answered .
"YOU are such asshole when you're sick! No wonder Zee left you and went to the wedding!" He added.
"He didn't tell me anything about the wedding. And how the hell did Joss Wayar end up at Zee's Aunt's wedding?!!" Saint grumbled.
"She's a somebody in Bangkok... That's why... Some oil heiress or something. Of course she will invite people like Mr Wayar." Pavel explained.
"Oh yeah... Zee made these dishes... He said something about them being your favourite." He pointed at the dishes on the tray.
"He cooked before he left for the wedding... Even when you have been AN ASSHOLE to him." Pavel tone of voice was beginning to aggravate the impatient Saint.
"FUCK OFF!"
"THIS is what Zee has to deal with..." Pavel shook his head.
"And THAT was the reason you ended with that needle in your hand." He added and picked Saint Junior up from the bed and began scratching its furry head.
"Why the fuck is he purring?" Saint scowled at his least favourite animal in the world.
"Cause he loves me... Unlike you." Pavel grinned.
"He's ball-less like you... That's why he likes you." Saint muttered sarcastically.
"I know where my balls are..."
"With Dome?" Saint responded.
"Exactly!" Pavel nodded while grinning away proudly.
"You have no shame."
"Since when do I have... Shame? What does that word even mean?" Pavel snickered and laughed when Saint flipped him the bird.
"Who cleaned the room and... Me?" Saint suddenly questioned Pavel.
"Zee... I wouldn't touch your grumpy smelly ass even when he pays me." Pavel stated.
"Where's my cell phone? I need to call Zee."
"No you don't... You are eating... Not really feverish... Your scabs look better too... You are now officially called... Scar Face." Pavel stated.
"Go awayyyy... You're giving me a headache, Pavel!"
"No... I promised Zee to be here until tomorrow." Pavel explained and put Saint Junior back on the bed.
"Tomorrow? What do you mean... TOMORROW??" Saint looked agitated.
"As in tomorrow... I will leave when Zee comes home tomorrow... Sunday... Yeah..."
"THE HELL!"
"Why are you always shouting? Now YOU are giving me a headache." Pavel complained and sat on the bed.

    Saint Junior sauntered near Saint but growled.

"Well.. Fuck you too!" Saint spat.
"When you yell... He is unhappy... Stop yelling then maybe he stops attacking you." Pavel pointed.
"It's a damn small cat... It should know its place." Saint muttered and slowly began eating.
"It's a small damn cat... You know he is an alpha when you see him... You are not the alpha in the house." Pavel smiled.
"Then what am I then? A damn servant!" Pavel grinned.
"Hey... You chose him... I asked for a white munchkin with its tinie tiny short legs but you didn't want her." Pavel stated.
"That was an adorable cat... All white and pretty..." He murmured.
"It was too fucking pretty... That's why!" Saint stated.
"And you end up with SJ." Pavel pointed out.
"I didn't know he is a hell cat!" Saint spat.
"Now you are stuck with Saint Junior... He is just like you... Demanding... Short tempered... Has extremely good killing instinct... He killed a lizard yesterday with such precision... He's hardworking..."
"Hardworking? Doing WHAT?" Saint muttered.
"Protecting the house from bugs and lizards... And YOU!" Pavel laughed when Saint flipped him a bird.
"He's also loving.."
"To whom?" Saint growled.
"Zee... Dome... Me... Max..."
"Shut up...." Saint scowled at Pavel.
"And he hates only ONE person... YOU!" Pavel laughed.
"Fuck you!" Saint spat.
"Isn't he like you Saint? You're demanding... Short tempered... Loving... Hardworking... Anddd.... Only hates ONE person... Joss Wayar..." Pavel laughed when Saint flipped him another bird.
"Why were they at the altar..." Saint complained unhappily.
"You have to ask him... I don't know..." Pavel shrugged.
"He has a girlfriend... Or boyfriend... Zee told me once..." Saint murmured and he continued eating.
"Hey... Hating Joss Wayar does you good Saint... You're eating..." Pavel smiled while Saint looked as if he was eating sawdust when Pavel said it.