Bloodbath

"Hi... I'm Pavel and I'm from Saint Security." Pavel shook hands with the people from Phoenix Security.
"I'm Alex and I am in charge." The man smiled.
"We will try to get our gears and equipment out from this place as soon as possible." Pavel stated.
"I heard Mr Panich has new security working with him now?"
"My teams are now with Mr Panich. Rest assured." Alex explained.
"We will oversee the transition here and... We've explained everything to Mr Woranart as well." He added.
"Thank you." Pavel said.
"Welcome."

Pavel sighed when he walked into Dome and Zee's home. He knew that Dome was waiting for him together with the rest of the Saint Security personnel in the library. He hated that the contract was terminated but it was legal and there was nothing he nor Saint could do. Zee had paid them the compensation following the contract. He knew Saint had fucked things up but he did not expect that Zee would terminate the contract without consulting anybody including his brother Dome. He shook his head as he entered the library.

"Yo!" Pavel said when he got inside the library.
"Instructions Pavel?" Gawain asked him.
"Dismantle our gears and equipment. Then, Phoenix Security will take over."
"Gawain and Podd with Team A will work outside."
"Max and Tul with Team B will work on the ground floor."
"Team C will work on the first floor."
"Our staff will be arriving soon with our trucks and we can start loading."
"Any questions?"

Nobody raised any questions.

"Cool... Let's get everything done." Pavel said and his people started leaving the library.
"Where's your brother?" He asked Dome.
"Working in Pathum Wan District." Dome told him.
"Have you asked him about the terminated contract?" Pavel queried.
"Yeah..."
"And...?"
"What do you think?"
"Saint?"
"Yeah..."
"That bad?"
"Sort of."
"Stupid adult males." Pavel muttered and Dome laughed.
"We can be..." Dome responded making Pavel smile.
"Mister Fluffy Mittens will miss Art and Kev." He added.
"How about Mister Fluffy Mittens' owner?" Pavel questioned him.
"The owner will continue to lead a happy life without worries." Dome asserted.

    He then noticed something flickered in Pavel's eyes.

"Is there something that I should be worried about?"
"No." Pavel shook his head and walked away towards a long table where some computer screens were arranged.
"Pavel...?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you hiding something from me?" Dome asked him.
"No... Not at all." Pavel answered.
"Pavel..." Dome touched his arm forcing him to turn around.
"Yes Babe?"
"Don't Babe me... Tell me right now... Don't look away from me... Tell me right now that there is nothing that I should be worried about." Dome demanded as he stared into Pavel's eyes.

    Pavel did not say anything. Dome could see that he was thinking so he waited. Pavel then sighed.

"Saint is worried that there is another stalker out there." Pavel finally said.
"What? HwaHwa is not the only stalker?"
"That's the thing... She keeps on changing what she says... We can't even know whether she is telling the truth." Pavel told Dome.
"But nothing has happened at all... Isn't that a good thing?" Dome asked him.
"Nothing has happened for weeks!" He added.
"Yes... Of course... But Saint still wants to find the intruder and the driver." Pavel explained.

Dome began to look anxious.

"Should I call Zee?"
"It is up to you... First, Saint Security no longer works for your brother... Second, Phoenix Security people are with him... Third, we don't even know whether they are still out there... Or they were hired by HwaHwa." Pavel asserted.
"Or whether she was telling the truth." He added.
"Maybe Saint is worried over nothing Dome." Pavel said.
"What do you think Pavel?" Dome asked him.

Pavel thought for a while.

"I feel like she hired somebody. To scare Zee." Pavel said.
"The only problem now is neither the police nor our people could find anything or anywhere that shows HwaHwa actually paid somebody." Pavel stated.
"I don't feel good about this Pavel. Not at all... I need to talk to Zee." Dome quickly called his brother.