His Cranky Sulky Bossy Baby

"So... What do you think?" Zee asked Saint but the man remained quiet like immovable statue.
"Saint... What do you think?" He questioned his boyfriend again.
"Babe..."
"I heard what you said." Saint murmured as his eyes were glued on the movie screen.
"You're not happy... But..." Zee whispered and stopped talking when Saint turned slowly towards him.
"I did agree to the script... I am happy for you Baby..." Saint said.
"I sense a big BUT there..." Zee asserted with his whole chirpy happy demeanour slowly being replaced by nervousness and apprehension.
"It's too fucking sexy and steamy..." Saint voiced his opinion.
"You read the script with me and you said it was... Okay..." Zee reasoned.
"I'm sorry Saint."
"I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable." He added.

    They just finished watching a private screening of Zee and Joss Wayar's latest movie. The movie was a big hit in Thailand and talks had been made with platforms such as Netflix so that international fans could watch it as well.

"Zee..." Saint whispered.
"Yeah..." Zee replied.
"You and Joss were so good in the movie..." Saint smiled.
"You just said that it was too sexy and steamy..." Zee pointed.
"It was... I am happy for you and proud of you but... Baby..." Saint groaned.
"Too steamy and sexy?" Zee smiled at his boyfriend and Saint nodded.
"I wonder how long these images are going to be stuck on my fucking brain..." Saint rubbed his forehead.
"Saint... I'm sorry..."
"How long did you take to erase those pictures of Prince Gulf and I from your brain?" Saint questioned Zee.

    Zee grinned. Saint shook his head as if he already knew the answer to the question.

"They still haunt me... You and him in the pool in Abu Dhabi... Engraved in my mind." Zee shared.
"Fuck..." Saint muttered and rubbed the bridge of his nose.
"Yeah... You're fucked." Zee smiled and kissed Saint's lips.
"Please do not break any part of Joss's body." He teased him.
"I couldn't possible do that... But I still have you that I can punish." Saint perked up.
"Heyyyy.... You read the script and agreed!" Zee scowled at Saint.
"I know I did Brat... But never have I ever promised not to punish you for it!" Saint grinned.
"No... Stay away from me dumbass!" Zee pushed his boyfriend from him as Saint moved closer to him.
"Dumbass? You just called me a DUMBASS?" Saint murmured dangerously as his eyes narrowed at Zee.
"Remember what you did to my poor dick because you were JUST like this?" Zee asked him.
"You FUCKING love what I did... No... No... What WE did." Saint pointed.
"It was not even my fault!" Zee defended himself.
"Really? Not your fault? REALLY BRAT?!" Saint slowly stood up and scowled at Zee.

Zee smiled at him and then scratched his head.

"Brat... Do I need to jog your memory?" Saint asked him.
"No Babe... You don't have to jog... Anything." Zee insinuated while staring at Saint's dick making the man laughed.
"My staff had a ball for 2 months! At least!" Saint shared.
"It was just you topless... With some whipped cream on you...Nothing serious." Zee asserted.
"You forgot the cherries on my nipples that you put." Saint whispered.
"Oh... Yeah... Them..." Zee grinned naughtily.
"They were delicious... As delicious as your nipples!" He shared and smiled at the unhappy Saint.
"Do you know how long Pavel teased me about those damn cherries?" Saint groaned.
"I'm sorry Babe."
"You are not sorry... Far from it... Even after I punished you... You were not sorry, nor are you even sorry now." Saint argued.

Zee laughed.

"Brat..."
"Yeah?"
"I hate to say this... You and Joss were great in the movie."
"Thank you Saint." Zee smiled and kissed him.
"Are you going to accept his offer to be in the new series?" Saint asked.
"I haven't made up my mind." Zee replied.
"Are you going to punish me if we were too steamy and sexy again?" He questioned.
"Why Brat?"
"Cause I love it when you go all angry... sexy savage like that in bed." Zee smiled.