We Are At War

"Mr Panich, we are done for the day. Tomorrow morning, we have to be at the Marriott Hotel Bangkok for Harper's Bazaar photo shoot, in the afternoon you have a lunch meeting with the managers from our talent agency and after that you have an interview at Channel 3." Miss Chairat informed Zee.
"Thank you. Can we head to Saint Security before we head home?"
"Sure, I'll inform Podd and Gawain."
"I need to stop at the bookstore too... Please inform them that." Zee informed his manager who left the hotel room.

    It was a busy week for Zee. Unfortunately, he still did not know whether he would get the part he had auditioned for. He smiled as he had a few more scripts given to him by a few other film companies that he had not read them yet. He knew that not getting one role did not mean that it would be the end of the world. He learned from early on in his career not to put all his eggs in one basket because one would never know what could happen. He had invested in a few companies and nor forgetting his own talent agency. He took his time to change his clothes. Saint too had been busy and they had not seen each other for more than a week and he missed his boyfriend. The last time they met face to face was when Saint came to his home in the middle of the night.

    Zee cursed the man because they had sex and the next day he was half an hour late to the shoot which was a big fat no no for him. He was never late for anything and because they had sex the morning of the shoot; he woke up late and went to the shoot late. He was embarrassed that his neck and body were covered in bites that he begged the make up artiste to get him ready in a private room. Zee was grateful that she was close to him and she worked tirelessly to cover everything. She also worked with the photographer whom Zee knew well to help him. Nevertheless, he too was partly blamed because it does take two to tango and the two of them were like horny teenagers who discovered sex for the first time.

When he was ready, he left the hotel room and when he got out; Podd and Gawain were already there. They accompanied him to the elevator and they told him that a group of his fans were waiting for him in the VIP parking area behind the hotel. Zee requested that he could spend time with them to take photographs and chitchat since he had not been able to do so for quiet a while. From experience, Zee knew his fans had been waiting a long time for him to finish work.

"Mr Panich, there are only us and 2 more bodyguards..." Podd cautioned him.
"Don't worry... I will tell them what needs to be done before anything." Zee smiled at them.

When they reached the VIP parking lot, Zee was happy that the hotel security had put a barricade of some sort between him and his fans. The moment he stepped out the screaming and yelling began. Zee smiled and waved at his fans. He actually missed them and he knew some fans had supported him every single step of the way. There were about 100 of them carrying assortments of bouquets ranging from real flowers to money. There were paper bags of things they had bought for him. He felt blessed. He slowly walked and talked to them. He would take the presents and souvenirs from his fans and handed them to Miss Chairat or his bodyguards. He did not care that he was tired or whether he was hungry.

    The hotel helped him with the souvenirs and presents in the end. They would send them to his management company and Zee was grateful with their gestures. They stopped at a rather famous and big book store before going to Saint Security office. He put on his mask, sunglasses and a hat before leaving the car. He knew where he was going and immediately found the aisle. Zee studied the books on the shelves. He snapped some photos of the books he was interested in and was glad that he got what he wanted. He was also happy that there was nobody around him to see what books he was interested in.  Zee was about to leave the bookstore when his path was blocked by an older gentleman.

"Excuse me Sir." Zee said and moved his body to the right to allow the man to walk past him.
"Mr Zee Pruk Panich." He stopped when the man called his name.
"Yes... I am... And you are?"
"General Yuthakon Udomkaewkanjana. I am Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana's father."
"Oh... How are you General." Zee offered his hand but the man ignored him.