Threats

"Are you feeling okay? Do you need a doctor to check on you again?" Zee questioned Saint.
"I'm fine... Trust me."
"I don't trust you." Zee replied but Saint simply smiled at him.
"There's food in the kitchen... I will go down and give my report to the police. Do you want us to send you home first?" Saint asked.
"No worries... I am safe here. Dome is safe at home. I can wait." Zee stated.
"The bathroom is there... My room is over there if you need to freshen up... And the kitchen is... well you know where it is Mr Panich."
"Go sort whatever it is that you need to sort... I'm good." Zee urged Saint.
"If you say so Mr Panich."
"Get that head check again!" Zee muttered while Saint stared at him.
"See you soon." Saint told him and walked towards the elevator.
"See you." Zee said.

    The moment Saint left, Zee fell onto the closest chair to him. He talked to his fans but for the love of God he could not remember anything that he said. He remembered that some of his fans were crying. He remembered he himself teared up. He remembered Saint warm hand on his back supporting him when he felt as if he was close to falling apart. He closed his eyes and sighed. Everyone was safe. Everyone dispersed. Zee was just glad that nobody would get hurt again because of him. He jerked up right when his cellphone blared. It was Dome.

"Hello Jackass." Zee murmured and Dome laughed.
"Hey brother to a Jackass." Dome muttered and Zee smiled when he heard what his brother said.
"How are you Zee?"
"I don't know... I don't even remember what happened to tell the truth." Zee shared.
"You looked nervous as hell... But that made your speech more human. Regardless Zee... Your fans understand you and they have dispersed. I love that you will get lawyers to help some of them them too Zee." Dome told him.
"I'm just happy that nobody else is hurt... That's all."
"You sound so tired Zee."
"I am mentally drained." Zee replied.
"Then come home." Dome said.
"I'm going to stay here for a while... I am still shaking Dome."
"I didn't see that you were that nervous... You sure you're alright Zee?"
"Yes and no."
"Maybe I can head there and get you? Or... Maybe ride the helicopter there and fetch you?" Dome asked.
"The helicopter is here and I can just head home soon with the helicopter Dome." Zee told him.
"And... We still haven't solved the stalker thing. You stay home with Saint's people... Be safe." He added.
"You too Zee." Dome replied.
"By the way... Is HwaHwa there? I think I hurt her feelings just now." Zee murmured.
"She was just... Too much? She was not helping us Zee... But that's just my opinion." Dome replied.
"She's still here... She's in the living room and she said about wanting to wait for you." He continued.
"She's still there? I don't want her to wait for me... I might be home late." Zee explained.
"You tell her that... I don't want to." Dome grumbled.
"Are you afraid of HwaHwa?" Zee snickered.
"She doesn't seem to favour me... Since you moved with me... Just saying." Dome answered.
"She just wants me safe..." Zee said.
"If you say so Zee. Come back home soon Zee..."
"Will do."
"Bye Zee."
"Bye Dome"

    Zee sighed. He pressed Hwahwa's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Zee... Why are you still there?"
"Hi HwaHwa."
"Why aren't you back home?"
"I will..."
"It is NOT safe for you to be there!"
"I'm at Saint's apartment... How can it not be safe HwaHwa. Don't worry too much."
"Zee... I've been with you since the beginning. I care about you and your career and you KNOW that... These things that are happening are scaring me Zee!" HwaHwa told Zee.
"I know that HwaHwa... I'm scared too... But I trust Saint Security to do their jobs." Zee tried to reason.
"I don't Zee... Scary things still happen. Come on Zee... Move back to our company. You could live there like you used to. It is safer there than your home."
"Fine... I could move in if Dome is willing to follow me." Zee responded.
"Your apartment at the company is a studio apartment... Having him there is not feasible." HwaHwa argued.
"Then maybe... He can stay in another studio apartment there... Can you arrange that for me HwaHwa?" Zee questioned him.