Chapter 33.

"Okay you're home! Can you please ring me if you need anything Y/N?" Prentiss says while she places the last of your bags onto the floor of your living room. She ruffles her hair while you hobble over to the kitchen to get a cup of tea.

"I will Em, thank you for everything." You shout back. You hear her talk to Reid and then hear a door close. Spencer walks into the kitchen with a shy smile on his face, it was almost heaven to be back home in your comfort place with him. You look at him and smile back slightly. His eyes crinkle as he walks over to you with his hands open. You lean into him and he hugs you hard, his hands splayed on your back. He smells like home, he's home to you.

"You happy to be home?" He asks as he rests his chin on your head, you're engulfed in his chest. You nod yes and you feel him sigh. "It's amazing to have you here, back safe and sound."

"It was an ordeal wasn't it?" You comment while breaking away from the hug. Your minds fleets to the bombing and for a second you flashback, as if you're right there. You walk into the living room and sit down on the sofa and put some tv on, hoping a little bit of Netflix may help with the mood. You hear Spencer potter around and shout after him. "Spence, come chill. You don't need to do anything." You decide to watch a kdrama and slouch back into the cushions.

You end up drifting off on the sofa while watching TV, it doesn't take you long at all. The painkillers you're on make you sleepy and relax you. Your dreams however aren't relaxing at all, they're full of nightmares, bombs and fires and you relive the horror over and over in different ways until you finally awake.

When you awake you're not quite sure if you're alone or not. You get up from the sofa, pushing the blanket away from you. You assume Spencer had placed it on you as it normally stays on top of the armchair in your living room.

"Spencer?" You walk out of the living room to see Spencer sitting on the table in the kitchen on the phone to someone. You get a snack while you wait for Spencer to hang up, you hear him mention the BAU and your eyes dart to him. You were pleading that he didn't have a case right now. He hangs up and turns to you.

"Just Hotch. I didn't wake you did I?" He questions sadly.

"No, nightmares did." You grimace as you remember the fire and shut your eyes to will the images away. "What's up with Hotch?" You ask.

"He wants you to go in to see Strauss in about a weeks time, catch up and they'll assess if you need another week on top of the 2 or not. You'll need a medical first though." He shakes his head slightly. "I think she wants you to take the full 3 weeks."

"I think so too, it'll be fine. How long you staying here for?" You ask wondering if it was just going to be tonight.

"Well I was going to speak to you about that, I was thinking a week? Unless you want to kick me out before that." He plays with the cardigan he's wearing while looking away from you.

"That's fine Spencer. I'd like it. Shall we get some food?" You enquire, you just wanted some comfort food and to chill out. Spencer looks up at you with a smile and gets up from the chair to walk over and kisses you on the head.

-----

You stretch your neck as you sink into the bath, your neck cracks and your whole body aches. You hadn't managed to have a shower at the hospital and this was your first bath home. Spencer being the thoughtful man he was had gotten you some special bath salts that he said would help to relax you muscles. The water was just a touch too hot like you liked it, it was super bubbly and you could feel the remaining bath salts before they dissolved into your bath.

Spencer walks into the bathroom with a smile on his face. His eyes widen as he sees you in the bath, the bubbles covered you well but you notice him look up and down your legs.