Chapter 13.

Your alarm rings the next morning. It's 6:30am and you jolt awake. You hear a groan next to you and turn your body towards the noise. It's not that light yet so your brain tells you that you should be asleep, the sheets are comforting and you suddenly remember what had happened yesterday.

Spencer is half asleep next you, he opens his eyes to look at you. "Spencer, it's half 6." You say while rubbing your eyes. He looks beautiful in the morning, his hair is messy, eyes are half shut and he looks carefree.

"Already?" He murmurs while covering his face with his hands.

"Yep! Come on, let's get dressed and we can go look for coffee? I fancy something strong." You say while moving the duvet away from you.

"Okay but wait one second, come here." He pulls your arm so your body is against his. "Can we just stay like this for 5 minutes?" He whispers in your ear. You nod ans nestle back against his body, he's warm and comforting and he smells like shower gel.

"We're meeting them in the lobby aren't we?" You ask and you feel him nod. "I don't want to get up." You huff slightly.

"Neither do I."

"Spencer?" You turn to look at him. "Should we keep this to ourselves?" You're worried he might react badly but you didn't want the team knowing yet. You didn't want them to know yet at all.

"Yes, we should. Come on let's get up and then we can find a coffee shop. There's plenty around here." He  kisses you softly and gets up.

For the next 45 minutes you get ready. You pull out your black skinny suit trousers and the dusky pink satin shirt. You put your dirty clothes from yesterday back into your suitcase and pick out some underwear. You've already done your make up and brushed your teeth.

You go for a lacy black plunge bra and matching lace underwear, it isn't exactly thong but a high cut style that accentuates your ass. You look in the full length mirror that's in your room and study your body, you felt sexier and you're sure it's due to last nights antics. You get dressed, pulling the skinny trousers on and buttoning your shirt, you decide to tuck some f it into your trousers and leave the rest out.

You're putting your heels on when you see Spencer walk out of his room into the living room area. He plops himself down next to you on the sofa while putting on his own shoes before standing up. You notice they're black converse shoes and you smile to yourself.

"You look lovely this morning." His voices sounds happy, happier than usual. You look up and that familiar feeling of heat resurfaces again.

Spencer is in a dark purple shirt, red & white spotted tie with a dark gray marl cardigan over the top which has a white trim. He's only got two of the buttons on and over it he has a black blazer. His hands are tucked into his pockets of his skinny black suit trousers and his gun is in the holster which sits above his pelvis as always. Your mouth dries at the sight, how were you meant to act normal around him when all you could think about was peeling the clothes off of his body?

"You look great too, I always liked you in cardigans." You say back with a giggle. His hair is tucked behind his ears and you can smell aftershave on him as well. "Shall we go find a Starbucks? We have roughly 45 minutes." You say while getting your phone and debit card.

"I felt like dressing up a little more today & yes let's do it. We'll get our cases before we meet the others." He walks towards the door and waits you while you place your gun in the holster on your hip.

"Let's go." You say while Spencer opens the door, you wait for it to lock before heading down in the lift. The lobby isn't as busy this morning but it's still noisy, people are going to work and also going from a heavy night on the town. You walk out of the lobby when Spencer starts to talk.