Chapter 32.

"Spencer, I'll be fine." You wave him off as he goes into the bathroom to have a shower, a lot of hospitals didn't really allow other people to shower but this one was lovely, you wondered if it was a better hospital or was it because you were from the FBI. You chuckle to yourself as you ponder about it.

Your phone starts to beep loud, you recognise it was the facetime tone and wonder who would be calling at 2am. You look at your phone and notice it says Garcia. You sign and answer the phone quietly. Unsure if there's anyone in the rooms next door to you.

"Y/N! I know it's late, I just needed to see you, make sure you were okay. I was going to fly out but Morgan told me not too." Garcia tuts before smiling again broadly at you.

"I'm glad he said that, honestly it's not very fun here. I hate hospitals." You say as you bite your lip, awful memories come flooding back and you shut your eyes for a second.

"You okay honey?" Garcia's voice brings you back and when you open your eyes, she's looking at you concerned.

"I'm okay, just hate it here. Missing you. It's so lovely to see you smiling at me." You say truthfully.

"Well when you're out let's have a girls night, causal easy one!" Penelope confirms when you widen your eyes. You don't think you'd be up for a night on the town just yet.

"I'd love that. Why are you awake? You didn't stay up to ring me did you?" Even though you ask, you know it's true. She smiles sheeplishy.

"I did, I had to see your face." Garcia says before she starts to show you a plant she had already ordered for you as a get well soon present. You guys talk for around 15 minutes when Garcia asks you if you're alone.

"No Reid decided to stay over night with me." You say, but as you say it you wonder if this implies something well. You put on your best poker face and try and get the thought of him out of your mind.

"I'm glad you have company, where is he?" She peers over as if she's actually there which makes you giggle a little bit you stop when the giggling makes your ribs ache. You make a mental note of asking the doctors if you'd hurt a rib or 10.

"Showering at the moment, I'm hoping I can make him watch a chick flick with me." You giggle again and the thoughts of you both cuddling fills your head.

"Tell him I said hi and that he best look after you! I'll speak to you later Y/N." You both say your goodbyes and you wave bye before hanging up. A yawn escapes your lips when you decide to shout Spencer.

"Yeah?" He shouts back at you. He walks out of the bathroom & your mouth dries slightly, he's shirtless, some joggers on his bottom half which hang on his hips. You imagine yourself running your tongue along there and have to force the image out of your beard.

"I was wondering if you were okay to get me a coffee? You don't have too if you were thinking of sleeping though." You take your eyes away from him, blushing hard.

"No that's fine, wouldn't you rather a tea? You should get some sleep really Y/N." He purses his lips as he puts on a dark blue jumper. This man was really trying to kill you with his outfit choices.

"Up to you." You say, deciding you really couldn't be bothered to plead or explain that you didn't want to sleep here, you knew the nightmares were just second away if you did sleep.

"How about we have coffee and watch a movie?" Spencer says. He looks around and sighs.

"What's wrong Reid?" You ask, he looks at you and plays with his hands as he begins to speak.

"I wish I could climb into bed and cuddle you, but it's too risky. Hotch or Rossi or actually any of them could come to visit you at any time." He looks sad and your heart hurts.