Chapter 37.

The car journey in tense. Spencer at one point either seems to forget you aren't together or doesn't care and puts a hand on your thigh as he reaches over to you. You don't react but every part of you just wants him, wants his hand to go higher. You're sure he notices that your breath hitches slightly.

You can smell his aftershave, the one you love on him. It makes you remember all the amazing times of you lying on his chest as he spoke the most beautiful words that told you how he felt about you. You remembered waking up to him, his perfect face, his sleeping face which showed the peace he felt. All you can think about is the beautiful man next to you.

"You look beautiful tonight."

"Hmm."

"Are you not going to speak to me?" He asks.

"What is there to say Spencer?" You whisper. "Like really? Do you know how awkward this is? It's not like we're even friends."

"Y/N please, we can be." Spencer pleads, you can hear the desperation in his voice.

"God I'm too pissed for this Reid." You groan while looking over at Spencer, he looks at you with a sad smile. His hands grip the steering wheel harder. "Okay but you look so hot driving."

"I forgot how horny you get when you've been drinking."

You look up at Spencer and raise your brows. "You don't get to talk about how horny I am right now."

"So you're horny right now?" Spencer chuckles while pulling into his driveway, he turns the ignition off and looks over at you. "Are you sleeping in my bed?"

"Jesus, at least let me get into the fucking house first." You comment while getting out of his car. You close the door with a slam and head over to his door, Spencer follows you silently. You don't know what to do right now. "I'll sleep on the sofa." He doesn't reply but waits for you to both enter his living room, you place your clutch bag down and head over to his kitchen for a glass of Coke.

"You shouldn't have even been out Y/N, that was so irresponsible. What do you think Strauss would say if you got injured again because you were drinking?!" You turn to Spencer who looks exasperated, his voice raises slightly and he looks almost a little too angry.

"That's not your responsibility and I don't give a fuck about Strauss. I don't care about any of it. I didn't need you to act like a fucking prince and rescue me!" You can't contain your anger, your horny and angry and this man in front of you is making you either want to walk out of the room or jump his bones.

"You were going down a dangerous path tonight. You forget that I know you! I know what you're like, I know what you do when you self destruct." Reid walks over to you but you back away.

"Stop. I don't want this fight tonight. Please." You sigh and sit down on his sofa and slouch, it feels almost too much like home. "Why have you bought me here?"

"Give me your phone first." He says, his eyes are chilling so you give it to him and wait for him to finish. "I'm texting Mira and the group chat too."

"Thanks. I could have done it." You mutter. "I'm not a child."

"No, you're drunk."

"Why have you bought me here though? I would have been find alone Reid. That's what I am." You whisper the last part. Only slightly hoping he would hear what you said.

"Because I care, I love you. I want you."

"Don't say those things to me, don't. Don't make me feel these things for you."

"I'm sorry. At work all I can think about is you, I keep looking over at your desk and missing you." Spencer sits down on the sofa next to you, his thigh touches yours. "You look so good."