Chapter 12.

An hour later you're both sat crossed legged on one of the beds while eating. You were both finally full and happy to have eaten, you were watching a light hearted TV show on Netflix while you ate and basked in each other's company. You hasn't discussed what had happened over the last two days yet as you figured Spencer would open up when he wanted to about it. You both laugh at a joke on the TV show and you notice Spencer sigh while looking down sadly while you out the rubbish into the bin and go into the en suite to wash your hands.

"Are you okay Spencer? I know this case has been resting really heavy on your shoulders and I've been worried about you." You say truthfully while you dry your hands. You make a mental note to have a shower and put on some comfy pj's in a little while.

"I'm okay I think. God. I can't believe I thought my dad would do this Y/N. I'm such a bad person." He says in a rush, he looks broken as he speaks and he runs his hands through his hair, he loosens his tie a little and undoes a button on his shirt.

"You're not Spencer. I promise." You express while looking at him. You sit down on the edge of the bed before carrying on. "It's not abnormal to think that someone could do the the worst, it doesn't mean you're a bad person. You wanted the truth, you deserved it." You speak slowly while he stands up and comes to the edge where you are and also sits down so he's on your left closest to the pillows.

"I have you to thank for today, I almost lost it so many times." He adds, his voice full of remorse. He puts his head into his hands and sighs loudly. "I feel so messed up Y/N." He whispers.

"Spencer, come here. It's okay." You place a hand on his arm. He looks up slowly and smiles at you.

"I'm lucky to have you." He whispers.

"We're always here for you Spencer. We all care about you and want to make sure you're okay." You admit your feelings while moving hair behind your ear. Spencer looks from your eyes to your lips and places his hand on your left arm and his soft touch almost makes you gasp. It's as if his hand burns your skin through your top.

"No. I mean you Y/N. I'm lucky to have you in my life." He turns his body to yours your breath almost stops as you see his big brown eyes closer to yours, his face is a mere few inches away from yours.

"Spencer." You whisper while your hand rests on his arm, you grip it slightly and he widens his eyes at you. You freeze, your body doesn't know what to do.

"God. You don't know how badly I want to kiss you right now Y/N." His voice is a whisper, it's like fire to your veins, those words make you shiver and only on thought runs through your mind.

"Do it."

His hand moves from your arm to the left side of your jaw and you gasp slightly at the feeling of his hand against your skin, you're so sure he'll be able to feel the goosebumps that are increasing all over your body. He looks at you for a second longer before leaning in slowly, you both close your eyes and god you come alive when his lips touch yours.

It's like fire, a sweet fire which burns your whole body from this one kiss. It's soft, gentle but unsure. You can tell he's nervous, his kisses are slow and soft until you put a hand on his waist. You want him to know that you want this. No, you needed this. You didn't know you needed this until this moment happened but you needed him to know that this was okay.

His large hands grasp your face as he pulls you closer to his body, you moan into his mouth as he deepens the kiss and he puts his hand behind your neck grabbing some of your hair in the process. It's not longer unsure, it's passionate, heavy and you can feel that familiar pool of heat develop in your lower body, you can feel the effect that Spencer Reid is having on you and god it's hot. The only though that races through your head is how bad you need him right now.