Chapter 28

"Undress or I shoot them and I will, they'll lose!" The host shouts at you while pointing his gun at the men on the floor. His hands are steady, you know he'll do it. You hesitate, looking at Spencer.

"Y/N, don't. Call his bluff." Hitch's voice appears in your ear and you steady yourself. You take your fingers off of the buttons.

"Can you explain how that works in your game first?" You ask, trying to stall him.

"They judge you, they have to be honest you see. If they lie they get a loss." You cringe at his words, you didn't want to parade around like this in front of everyone. You flick your eyes over to Spencer who has his eyes on you.

"If you score lower than these then you will be eliminated." He finishes speaking and you wait for a signal, you didn't know if you should do this.

"Well I need clothes don't I like the others? Otherwise it won't fit in with your game right? Am I right in assuming that you normally judge both men and women together?"

"Are you trying to trick me? I don't appreciate it that at all." He starts to walk closer, angrily.

"No, of course not. However I study human behaviour and I can tell that you that you want this to be perfect, you want this to be right don't you? Well we have to do the game properly don't we." You say. You get the impression he doesn't know you have a mic on you.

As you wait for him to reply you cross your arms across your body. He looks you up and down. The feeling of his eyes on you makes you feel uneasy.

"Dr Reid, take off your jacket and vest." Spencer does as he says but now the host seems more agitated. You hear some noise outside the room and turn around. "I said no more people."

"No, you said you only wanted two of us to enter." Spencer reasons with him but he doesn't listen. He shoots at the wall behind him and there are screams from the men and women on the floor. "It is only us, that noise out there isn't to do with us."

"Can you tell us what you want us to do?" You prompt The Host. He sneers at you as he looks you up and down. "We'll play." As you finish your words you notice someone from the corner of your eye get up and bolt towards another hallway on the other side of the room.

"Cuff them." The host shouts and there's screaming, a loud struggle ensues and the two men from earlier appear and as they charge up to you, you fold your arms and press the assistance button, hoping that they'll be able to get to you as you count roughly 8 men in the room. The men grab you and you try to get free. Spencer shouts as you look up at him, his eyes meet yours and he looks distressed as he tries to get to the host trying to restrain him.

"Blind fold the girl but leave him to watch." The host says, you see the men blindfold the female victims but leave the males eyes free. Large hands grab at your hand and you feel a cloth around your eyes and as you try to get free someone punches you in the face and suddenly your hands are tied behind your back and you're forced onto the floor on your knees.

You feel someone unbutton your shirt while Spencer shouts for them to stop and they tut. "She's wired. Shall I remove it?" The man asks, his voice is deep and his hands clutch at your waist digging deep.

"No. Give them a show." The host says. You can feel footsteps closer to you until someone leans behind you, a breath on your neck that makes you shudder. "I've got your beloved FBI agent on the floor, half naked. She will participate and if you try to come in I will shoot her." He finishes speaking and you feel a knife to your throat.

Your hands are bound and you don't know what's going on but you know that they'll be trying to come in and as if by cue you hear some more gunshots and some of the men running out of the room. You wonder if that's the rest of the BAU or if it's someone else. The host lets go of you and then around a minute later you feel someone crouch down towards your ear.