Chapter 23.

The kiss is persistent, he uses one hand to cup your breast and the other to stroke your jaw as he kisses you. It's passionate and heavy and soon he's lifting your t shirt off of your body. You lean up slightly and he pulls it over your head. He gives you barely a second before his mouth is back on yours, telling you all the things he isn't saying out loud.

He leans over you slightly while tracing his right hand up and down your body slightly. He traces every part of your body, up and down and each time he moves his hand it makes you gasp a little bit more. He grabs your hip and kisses you harder. Kissing Spencer was a experience in itself, he was a great kisser, better than you had expected. 

You use your left hand to reach to his waistband, dipping your finger into the band and he gasps into your mouth as you trace along the seam. You can feel the head of his cock but you purposely don't touch it yet. He moves his mouth down to your neck, kissing the bse of your ear and moving his way down to your neck. You sigh his name as he moves down, kissing your chest, your breastbone and then he pushes you onto your back.

"Spencer. What are you doing?" You moan as he moves further down, kissing as he goes until he reaches your panties. You blush as you realise what he's doing.

"Making you feel good Y/N. Lie back." He pushes you down slightly and takes off your underneath, as he does his fingers brush the inside of your pussy and your entire body jolts. You feel him lean back down and he parts your legs. You know you're already wet and the idea of him going down there and using his tongue only makes you wetter.

He caresses your thighs with his hands and kisses around your hips, trailing down until he kisses exactly where you need him. A moan escapes your mouth as his kisses go from little packs to him licking your clit, he licks softly to begin with, over and over again. 

"Fuck, fuck yes." You moan quietly as he carries on begins to kiss further down, dipping his tongue right where you're soaking wet. "Oh my god." You moan while reaching down and entangling your fingers into his hair. 

"Don't be quiet baby, I want to hear you." The words shoot straight down to your pussy and you desperately moan louder, you don't want him to stop. The feeling is immense, he hungrily licks your pussy all over and starts to lick up and down. "I want you to come all over my fucking mouth, I want to taste your juices Y/N." He murmurs tenderly before going back to sucking on your clit, he then adds one finger into you and you cry out. 

"Baby, fuck I'm so close." You grab his hair roughly and cry out when he sucks hard. "Spencer, fucking hell." You groan as you feel the electricity build up inside of you, that familiar pooling of fire deep inside of you grows larger and as it does your legs start to quiver, Spencer notices and hooks his hands around your thighs and pulls you closer to him, not letting you move.

Spencer adds another finger inside of you and curls his fingers, moving them in a come hither motion faster and faster until the feeling of his mouth on your soaking wet pussy and his fingers inside are too much and you frantically shout Spencer's name as you feel your body explode over and over until you dissolve into the pleasure. You push your body away slightly as the pleasure is too much, your pussy is way too sensitive right now. 

You lie there panting when Spencer comes up and hovers over your body. "Fuck, that was so fucking good Reid."

"Do you want to taste yourself?" His words shoot straight back to your pussy and you're already thinking about his cock now. You nod vigorously, hoping he can see you from the faint lamp light. Spencer leans down and runs his tongue over your lips and then kisses you hard. He waits for your mouth to open slightly before swirling his tongue around yours and you both moan in unison. "See what I mean?"