Chapter 16.

Spencer moves his hand further down into your panties and moves over your pussy, you can feel how wet you are already. He leans over you and kisses you again, with passion and vigor, it's not longer soft or gentle and his breathing gets heavier as you both make out.

The feeling is over whelming, especially as Spencer pushes a finger into your wet pussy. He slides in easily and starts to thrust slowly in and out, curling his finger inside as he thrusts in.

"Oh fuck." You moan as he starts to kiss your neck again, he places little kisses down your neck until he's kissing your collarbone and shoulders. He slides in another finger into you and starts to thrust his fingers harder, you can feel the pressure start to increase, your moans are louder. You hadn't really had many people know that jack hammering your pussy with their fingers was a no go so to have someone take time and hit the right spots was heaven for you.

"Look at me." Spencer smirks as he speaks, his hands haven't slowed down and you wonder just how he's so good at this.

"You being- oh fuck, bossy now?" You look up at the beautiful man in front of you, his eyes narrow slightly and he fucks you with his fingers faster which causes you to shout out.

"Yes, are you close?" He whispers looking into your eyes, you could melt there and then.

"I am, god. I just need something more." You moan out as his fingers continue their assault inside of your pussy.

"Touch your self Y/N." He says softly and you lay your fingers into your clit and moan at the contact. Spencer leans on top of you with his hand continuing to fuck you, he kisses you hard, mouth working hard against yours, tongue touching yours and you continue to rub your clit faster. Your body starts to move and you can't control how your pelvis is meeting his hand every time he pushes his hand into you.

He has one hand inside of you while the other holds him up above you as it's resting on the bed, he bites your lip as you're making out, you can't help but moan and your vagina throbs as he bites you softly. At the back of your mind you wonder when the right time would be to let him know about all the little kinks you had.

"Reid, fuck. I'm gonna cum." You pant as the orgasm starts to build, you rub your clit faster and Spencer kisses you again, hard and coaxes moans of you. The orgasm hits you hard and you scream into his mouth, he doesn't stop, he keeps kissing you as you moan out his name and keeps finger fucking you until the orgasm slows down. He kisses you slowly and softly. You pull away and look back at him. "That was amazing."

"That's what I intended." He smirks a little while looking back at you.

"I've never had someone be that good with their fingers you know?" You prompt.

"You're wondering how I'm so good?"

"Well I'm assuming it's from practice." You say back while running your hands down his chest.

"Yes but I do a lot of reading, everyone assumes just technical books but I read all kinds of things that could one day help me, things that assist me with work but also books and information that could help me, well with situations like this with people too. Practice is one thing but you need the information as well to execute it properly." He rushes as he talks and smiles when he sees you watch him speak, you loved when he would ramble about things he knew, it interested you.

"I agree, you need both to do it effectively, can I show you what I know?" You sit up as you speak, Spencer sits up with you and you smile slightly while looking down at him, his boxers still have a bulge and you know he's hard. "Lie back down Reid, let me show you." He looks at you with a quizzical look and raises an eyebrow. "Do you want me to suck that big cock of yours?"