Chapter 24.

You wake up early the next morning, the light has come into the room and lights up Spencer's face as he sleeps. When you wake up it takes you a few minutes to realise what had happened last night, Spencer had told he loved you and you had done the same. You decide to go downstairs and make a cup of coffee.

You grab your phone while you're making a coffee and text Mira, she wouldn't be awake yet but it wouldn't harm texting her. You knew you couldn't gush to the team about it, you didn't even know if it would be okay to tell them about you both? You assumed it wouldn't be. You stir in the sugar and take a sip, the hot coffee is so welcome.

Hey girl, I hope you're well. How did your night go by the way? Are you all okay? You press send and open the back door and sit down at your table, it's a chilly morning and there's some birds flying around. Your phone starts to go off on the table. It's Mira.

"Y/N! Hey. You're up early?"

"So are you?" You laugh back before taking a sip of your coffee. She laughs with you.

"I thought it would be easier to call you than reply to your text, it's all good. I spent the night with Jung and yeah." Her voice sounds happier than it had done the other day so you were pleased. "What did you do after?"

"I met up with Spencer." You reply back. She shrieks a little and starts laughing.

"And? Any hot steamy sex?"

"Maybe a little yes." As if on cue you hear Spencer walk down your steps, you peer around and see him walking through the living room and he then enters the kitchen. He looks so cute, his hair is messy and his eyes are slightly shut. He smiles at you and walks over to you.

"I'm assuming he's there or you'd tell me all about it?"

"Yes." You chuckle as Spencer stands behind you and massages your shoulders slightly. "Text me later if you're free sweet." You had wanted to talk to her but with Spencer around it wouldn't be okay, you needed some advice from someone that was going to be impartial as much as possible and well she was brutally honest a lot of the time.

"Okay babe, love you!" You say love you back and hang up.

"Hey I'm sorry, did I wake you?" You ask Spencer who sits down opposite you on the other side of the table. He shakes his head as if to say no.

"No, I was a little shocked when I woke up and you weren't there though." He speaks and then gets up to get a coffee.

"I was awake a lot earlier and didn't want to disturb you." You wake up and walk over to him, he's got joggers and a jumper on. "You look cute."

"Did you mean what you said last night?" His question catches you off guard. You look up at him and he's holding a cup a coffee and a slight frown on his face. "It wasn't because we had sex or being in the moment?" He looks sad and your heart hurts, he must have had so much pain to assume you were either joking or not being honest.

"Spence, of course I did. I wouldn't do that to you, I wouldn't lie." As you speak you walk closer to Spencer, he looks away from you and sighs. "I wouldn't dream of hurting you, I'm not perfect in any way but hurt you? I couldn't ever. It isn't me." He puts the coffee down and watched you closely, you use the moment to wrap your arms around him and his body loosens slightly.

"I know there's men out there better than me." He sighs sadly but he does hug you back, nestling his head onto your shoulder.

"That ain't true one bit, not for me. I've got you. I want you." You play with his hair with one hand and rub his back with the other. He sighs and pulls away.

"I hate getting emotional, I'm sorry." Spencer says before taking a sip of his drink.

"Hey we all do it, nothing with it at all. What time did you want to go out?" You walk over to your door and close it shut, the cold air hits you as you close it.