Chapter 14.

You walk into the BAU with the others trialing behind you, your first stop is to put your go bag underneath your desk which you do. You make a mental note that you need to wash the clothes that's in there, you also remembered your hamster and knew she'd need some more food soon but you always left enough and she used to hoard it.

"Y/N, hey girl." You turn to see Emily approach you with a drink in a flask. "Coffee, extra shot and extra sugar." She hands you the cup and watches as you take a sip.

"Thanks, god it's been a hard few days." You mutter while sitting down at your desk while Emily sits on the corner of your table. "I had a coffee before the flight but I guess it wasn't enough." You laugh while turning on your monitors. 

"Was it a difficult case?" Emily inquiries. You nod as you log in your work account.

"Kinda, more draining to see Reid go through it all to be honest. I can't wait for a few hours away from this place?" 

"I get that, let me go give Reid his coffee as well and I'll be back." Prentiss pats you on the shoulder before going over to Reid. You turn to look at them both. You couldn't believe you'd actually slept with Spencer and the weirdest bit is that he didn't treat it like a dirty hookup, sometimes you loved them and needed a little sex and nothing else but this was different, you'd slept in the same bed! He'd slept next to you in the SAME bed. 

He catches your eye and waves with a timid smile, you wave back and go back to your computer still thinking. You'd slept in the same room, even the same set of seats on the jet and it wasn't abnormal but this felt intimate.

You weren't sure what to do, did you just carry on? You hadn't really had time this morning to think properly especially as you'd woken up next to Spencer, maybe some alone was needed? Maybe you needed to think. You wanted him, but you didn't know if you could do it. What about your job? You shake your head as if that would stop all the thoughts and head out of your chair.

"Where you off too sweet?" Morgan's voice rings out to you, you turn to look at him when you see Hotch approach the bullpen. 

"BAU team, meet around the table please!" His voice booms and you see everyone turn to him.

"No where it seems Morgan, lets go." You sigh and walk to the room in front of everyone else. Your heels hit the floor at a faster than normal pace and you sit down in the chair. You see the others walk in, Prentiss takes a seat on your left and Spencer sits on your right. You're already feeling nervous with him next to you, you just hoped Emily wouldn't catch up. 

Hotch walks in and waits for everyone to settle while he flicks through the whiteboard.

"Now team we'll be doing some of the case notes together especially as Reid, Morgan and Y/L/N, were off the case for a bit, so we can all catch up. Now if we can get at least one done today then you can be dismissed for today but you would be on call for any cases so." He talks on while talking over to the computer and filtering through some scanned through case reports.

"Y/N, you okay?" Spencer asks while he leans in to whisper. His voice sends goosebumps down your arm and you shift in your seat.

"Yeah." You mutter while writing some of the notes with your pen. 

"These are the key information notes and resources that has already been put into your online reports, go and get it all logged up and then you guys can get some rest. We all now serial killers won't wait for us." Hotch raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms. "Reid, stay behind please." 

You all get up and walk out, Spencer smiles at you before you head out with Emily next to you.

"You okay?" Emily asks while you close the door to the meeting room. You both walk back to the bullpen, you think about your answer before you speak.