Chapter 18.

"Sir, it's not that I'm not glad to be coming with you because I am. I just don't understand the why." Garcia says with a slight frown while sitting on the jet. You and Emily both stifle a chuckle with your hands and look around to Hotch who raised an eyebrow at Garica.

"One of the aspects of an equivocal death investigation is when suicide is a probability is an indirect personality assessment." Hotch explains to Garcia, you look over at JJ who is standing near the front of the jet with her hands around a necklace which sat on her neck. She looked sad.

"Our victims are all internet generation kids, there should be invaluable personal data on their computers to mine for the evaluation." Hotch finishes speaking while looking at the file.

"If they committed suicide evidence of it will probably be in their cyber world." Morgan adds on when Hotch finishes speaking. You stay quiet, suicide was something that was close to your heart.

"So I'm gonna snoop through dead kid's computers?" Garcia asks shocked. The thought was horrible to you, it felt like it was invasion of privacy.

"This plane seldom makes pleasure trips." Rossi says with a slight smile. You look over at everyone, apart from JJ and Garcia everyone looks normal as always. You think back to how a few hours ago you were walking around a park with Spencer and now you were investigating teen suicides.

"You're quiet." Prentiss says to you while you look out of the jet windows.

"Hmm?" You murmur while looking up at Emily, she crosses her arms and looks at you, waiting for you to answer. "I don't like these cases Em." You whisper while looking out of the window again. The clouds calm you.

"What's going on?" Emily says a little louder, loud enough that you see Spencer and Morgan shift their heads towards you, you move your gaze away from them after making eye contact with Spencer for a second. You turn back to Prentiss and shrug your shoulders. "Can I help?"

You look around a little, you notice Spencer narrow his eyes slightly. His hair is tucked behind his ears. "No, not really." You toss your hair behind your ear. "I just hate suicide cases." You open the case files and Hotch starts speaking to refresh everyone on the case information, it's a heavy one.

You all talk amongst each other, 4 kids who were more than decent students, different neighboring towns but same school and year. They were good kids, no evidence of a suicide pact but they had all committed suicide in the same way, they had all done it at similar times and all on a Friday. You hear JJ speak up.

"The most common don't exist here, there are no prior attempts. No period of deep depression. No withdrawal from family members." JJ says, she seems angry but you can't pinpoint why.

"No spontaneous proclamations of love." You add when JJ goes silent. Everyone looks from JJ to you, you feel yourself start to get nervous especially as they seem to be looking intently at you.

"Spontaneous proclamations of love.?" Emily questions looking at you. Hotch looks at you with a questioning look. You wonder how long it'll take them to work it out.

"Sometimes a suicidal person, in the days leading up to the act will just blurt out "I love you" to family, sort of like a goodbye." You say while looking around at everyone, JJ meets your eyes and smiles softly. No one says anything back, instead nodding and looking around back at their own files. You can still see Hotch looking straight at you.

"We'll start with the latest two victims. If they were suicides let's find out what drove them to it." Hotch says while closing the file. You go back to looking out of the window, already wishing you could be back at home. Of course you had to deal with certain types of cases that really got to you but it didn't make it any easier.