Chapter 25.

"Why do you say it like that?" You ask Spencer while turning your body to look at him. You were both lying side by side in bed, you'd have had a lovely take away delivered and spent the evening lounging around with each other.

"Well I'm right aren't I? It's our last night tonight." Spencer says quietly. His hands were behind his neck and he was looking up at the ceiling. He speaks quietly, as if something is on his mind.

"Spence, I mean kinda but I'll see you at work on Monday." You day quietly, you see Spencer breathing in and out slowly. Almost as if he was drifting asleep. "You sound sad."

"I am when I think about going back to work, I love work but I hate the idea of hiding us."

You sigh slightly and sit up facing Spencer, he looks up at you wistfully and smiles.

"We're still an us, I promise. I'm still going to be the same way I always am with you, just no PDA." You say while laughing. The corners of his mouth turn upwards a little and you can see a little bit of a smile.

"I'm not one to be touched a lot but when you touch me, it feels welcome." Spencer whispers slightly. Your heart races as he speaks, you knew he wasn't into being touched so knowing yours wasn't always the same for him made you smile.

"I'm so glad. You know I really enjoyed our date today, it was probably the best date I've ever had."

"Just probably?" Spencer sits up and starts playing with your hair with his fingers.

"You know what I mean, it was perfect. I don't think it'll ever be topped."

"I know what I can top though." He says while smirking slightly, his teeth show as he smiles.

"That's rude as hell, dirty boy." You chuckle back while slapping his chest softly.

"Do you have a high or low sex drive Y/N?" You hear Spencer ask, you whip your head to look at him and smile.

"High, ish, sometimes it's lower depending on how work is. Why?" You ask back, this was something you did wonder about, if you were sexually compatible.

"I think it's nice to find out about." You scoot closer to Spencer, he looks hot sitting there while looking at you. Your hands creep up and down his arm and you can feel the goosebumps.

You're about to ask if he likes it when his lips meet yours, his hands snake around your waist and pulls you back with him. His hands rub your back as he deepens the kiss, his lips soft but urgent and you can feel the increasing heat that pools inside of you. Spencer hooks a leg behind yours and pulls you almost flush to his body, his hands roam up and down and you feel him grab your ass.

He starts to pull your lounge wear over your head, when you look up at him he's smiling slightly, eyes bright but you know what he's thinking off as you're doing the same. You take his t shirt off, over his head and wrap your hands into his hair before you kiss him again, as you pull his hair slightly he takes off his joggers so you run one of your hands down onto his crotch which you hear him gasp at.

You quickly take off your leggings and underwear and lean back into Spencer, his mouth meets yours again and he grabs at your body as you make out, his hands grab your breast then he goes down to your ass which he grabs hard than slaps which elicits a yelp from your mouth.

You can feel your pussy get wetter and wetter.

"Lie down on your front." Spencer commands as you break away from the kiss. He looks hot, his hair ruffled and messy, his bedroom eyes and the little smile that he has as he looks you up and down. "I remember you stating you liked some BDSM stuff or rough sex, would you like to try?"