15 | Elvira

Start the song at 1:40
Song listed at the top: Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding

Start the song at 1:40 Song listed at the top: Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding

I pull him closer and he lets me.

Breathlessly, I rest my hands on his chest as he brings his face closer.

He doesn't make any move to tell me no. He doesn't show me any signs of him not wanting this just like me.

I don't know what has gotten in me but I really want to connect his lips to mine. I want to feel his lips, him, his arms to hold me like I mean so much to him. Maybe only once, maybe just this time but at least once.

This pent up frustration I have since meeting him could be over if we do.

So, I move closer. I move closer to him and he does too.

Now with his lips just a mere breath away, I glance up at his eyes. 

My heart feels heavy with need. The need is getting stronger and I want it to end soon.

And just then, Zane takes the final step connecting them.

He gently kisses me and taking my bottom lip in between his sucking softly before backing away and going back in for a second time.

That was not how I expected him to kiss me. Not this tenderly.

He wasn't supposed to erupt butterflies. Igniting thousands of emotions through me. The fire only got intense making me wanting more, needing more. Something shifted but nothing mattered more than this kiss. 

Mind frozen, I stand there with Zane pulling me closer to him. I release a sigh cherishing how perfectly we fit despite the height difference. It's like we would mold together into a perfect puzzle piece.

Everything that has just happened now forgotten, and just like that, Zane turned everything upside down. Turned the tables, threw all my thoughts out the window, pulled me in this haze that feels ever so special.

I thread my fingers through his hair as his hand rests on my back pulling me impossibly closer.

Slowly, we pull apart breathing heavily.

He rests his forehead against mine but his eyes still closed.

Just as his eyes flicker open, he looks at me and I hold in a breath due to the intensity of them.

His eyes look between both my eyes before he looks at my now swollen lips and mutters curses.

"Fuck it." He grits out before slamming his lips on mine and backing me into a wall.

This time harsher and more possessive than before. I keep up with him and I bet he is surprised at this. I move my lips with his and just before we part, he takes my bottom lip in his teeth and pulls it.