46 | Elvira

Song listed at the top: Pillowtalk by Zayn Malik. (Necessary to be put on when stated in the chapter)

"These tastes so good," I moan because it truly does

But the moaning is just for teasing Zane. 

There was no menu. Zane already picked out the food, I was hesitant on that but then he promised it would be good. And it is. It's lasagne and honestly one of the best I have ever eaten. The hot cheese melts in my mouth so easily and the taste of the lasagne as a whole is so luscious. There are drinks with it too of course. 

Champagne. Sparkling champagne. 

"Would you stop?" his grip on his fork tightens making me hold back a grin. 

"But the food is so good Zane," I say it again and take another bite and closing my eyes knowing well he is watching. 

There were some waiters who brought the food inside and Zane said that they are now gone. They will only be returning when we will leave and that if I wanted something, he will text them. 

He is focusing a lot on privacy and I don't hate it. 

I want it to be just him with me. So I don't argue. 

"I can cook pasta but cannot make lasagne, the thousands of burnt lasagnes that I made speak for themselves." That gets his grip to loosen and he finally takes a bite too. 

But just as I find the fries on the side that we got, my eyes light up. I didn't even notice them on the table. I mean the table is filled with food but a little side fries don't hurt anyone. 

I lean forward to take one and put it in my mouth but don't realise how hot they are. Fuck. I think the waiter just bought them in here when I was eating. My tongue burns making me open my mouth gasping and waving my hand in front of my mouth. 

"Oh God," I say and just as I am about to grab water, I am pulled up from my seat and lips land on mine. 

Zane's hand goes to rest on my back while the other holds my face. My hands go to his waist as he kisses me. His tongue instantly moving further in my mouth, but then I feel it. His cool tongue swiping against mine calming down my burning tongue. 

A mew of relief passes through my lips encouraging Zane, his lips mould into mine, they kiss so deeply, yet the soft caress of his tongue tones down the burning of my own body. 

He slowly backs, his mouth just detaching itself from mine but he isn't moving away. Both of us are breathing heavily. 

"Be careful Violet, or I might just be cooling your tongue all night," he whispers, each word he speaks, his lips brush against mine. 

"Maybe that isn't a good idea," I respond in a daze. My heart is thumping loudly against my chest. Having Zane so close to me never fails to fog up my brain.