37 | Elvira

"I need to tell you something

"I need to tell you something."

I have a feeling they know. Their eager faces just tell me they know.

Kade has a smug look on his face while Arya is suspicious of me. Hazel is straight up bouncing in her seat and can't sit still in my office.

"Me and Zane are together." I blurt out quickly.

They all blink. Then the ruckus starts. Hazel jumps up and squeals while hugging my tight, Arya sighs but gets up and hugs me too.

"If he does anything, and I mean anything to bring tears to your eyes, I won't hesitate to cut his dick off and make him choke on it." Arya mutters making me cringe at the words but I nod appreciating that she is actually accepting and has my back.

"I knew it. You both are so perfect together." Hazel excitedly tells me. They both back away before Kade hugs me too and I sway side to side. A weird habit that I do without even realising.

"I'm always here for you. And I'm happy you are finally happy. Zane is perfect for you even though you may not realise it yet," I blink tears at his words and put a smile on my face.

"Thank you Kade." I whisper.

"Now, we should get a treat or something. Elvira, you are paying and taking us all out for food," Kade suggests and the other two agree making me laugh.

"Nope. I need to set some dates for when I leave for a month to the wedding remember? I have a lot of work to do." But to no vail because they start shouting and arguing over the fact that I didn't spend time with them and I need to take them.

"Fine! Fine, I'll take you guys. Tonight, in front of my apartment building. I want you all there by eight o'clock sharp, no later or we are leaving without you." They bob their heads up and down before they scurry away back to work.

I look out the window once I am alone but Zane's blinds are still closed. He closed them not long ago before these idiots came in my office since I called them.

I walk over to my desk and sit down to finally work but something is nagging in the back of my mind. My heart feels heavy and I have no idea why. Pushing all thoughts aside, I get working because this wedding is one I have to plan myself and not my workers.

It's a wedding of two famous actors, Maya and Ryan who got engaged few months ago. They came in together not long ago and I had talked to them personally about their destination wedding. They decided to have it in Dubai because Maya is Arab and wanted somewhere special and since in Dubai there are many beautiful places, they chose there. Ryan was more than happy to agree and looked so smitten by her.

Their love was so precious.

Shortly after I am done, I get ready to leave because the day is coming to an end and I don't want to be late to my own hosted dinner. I chuckle thinking about it.