34 | Zane

A hot song would make the experience 10x better so turn it up ;)

Song listed at the top: Pillowtalk by Zayn Malik

What the fuck am I doing? 

This was not how it was supposed to go. I only wanted her here so she doesn't get hurt and now I'm declaring how I want her. Although her birthday was an exception, I do not want to tangle myself with her yet the thought of not being with her makes me angry too. Whenever I am with her, my mind seems to blank out and all rational thoughts leave my mind.

This wasn't even in the plan. If she realises what all this is for, she will flip and maybe I may loose what I even have with her. If this even is anything.

Why am I so confused? Why can't my mind make up whether I want her or not? Maybe it's the reason behind everything, the fact that I lied about some things to her that she might not take lightly, that is pulling me back and away from wanting to claim her.

But now with her lips against mine, I can't help it. I can't help but want to pull her closer, wanting to devour each part of her. 

I know what she just said to me. It did calm my mind down, brought me back to reality that she is fine despite the fact that I was blaming myself for what has happened with Veronica. I can't take this too far but after having a taste of her, seeing the wild side of her, nothing is stopping me. Nor it will.

"Zane, I-" I don't let her answer as I pull her deeper in the kiss because all I can think about right now is her. Her. And her. 

Violet. Violet. Violet. 

"Fuck!" I curse out when I realise how much self-control I am losing. If I was placed in a meeting with one of the most powerful people, the most self-centred, and best people in the business trying to snatch a deal, I would pass with flying colours. 

But with Violet on my lap right now, the warning bells in my head are not being heard. 

"You don't understand how much I fucking want you, Elvira." I grit out because now, if she doesn't say anything back, doesn't stop me, I'm going to have to force myself to move away. I'm not that much of an asshole. 

"I am right here Zane. Have me." She purrs in my ear and that was the last straw. The thin thread of self-control has been snapped. 

No more holding back now. 

Getting off the sofa, with her still in my arms, she moves her legs around to the heels of her feet dig in my back as she kisses me. There always has been a pull each and every time we had kissed. Back in Paris, when I couldn't even get it out of my head for the longest time at the way her mouth moved against mine, the skilful way she had used her tongue. 

Everything about her is so intoxicating, especially her kisses which drive me insane. Like craving a forbidden fruit, except mine is right in front of me to take. And she tastes just as sweet as one.