16 | Zane

I recommend you put a hot song on or the one I put up here.
Song listed at the top: Into You by Ariana Grande (Slowed)

Why did I let Kade drag me here? I have no idea.

But I know the nagging feeling in my head is why. Because I want to see what will be happening tonight. I am seriously delusional if I think this is because Kade is the excuse.

I am fully aware of why I am here. But I don't want to admit it so here I am denying it.

I look around at the club as the music shakes the whole room.

I must say, this is one of the biggest and most active nightclubs I have seen. But this is seriously not my scene, I would rather be back at the hotel room finishing off my work rather sitting here wasting my time. 

My mind isn't even functioning since yesterday. It's like something has been ticked off and now it's bothering me.

"Looking for someone?" I hear Kade's voice.

"Shut up," I roll my eyes as I take a sip from the glass of whatever has been given to me.

I didn't have to wait too long before my eyes catch the two girls walking through the front doors. I hold my breath as I watch her walk in with the biggest smile on her lips, her eyes darting to each corner of the club taking it all in. 

Before I know it, my gaze is fixed on her, watching her start walking with so much power and confidence I cannot help but keep looking. The crowd makes way for her and she gives each person she sees a smile and some flirty ones here and there. 

One foot in front of the other, heels and long legs with that dress take my attention as I look her up and down. I can't help but feel slightly smug as I watch her approach us.

I'm not going to lie, having confidence, especially one like Elvira, is a big turn on. A massive one.

"Hey Kade," Arya says but my eyes stay glued to Violet.

Her eyes move from Kade to me and they widen before a smirk takes over her face. 

Why is she smirking?

"You brought a friend?" She asks Kade yet keeping her eyes on me. When I catch her checking me out, I get up and look at her with a smile that promises so much to her tonight. I know better than to expect something from her but maybe I can get something. 

Without doing a remark to her comment, I wink at her and walk right past her. I can feel her stare on the back of my head as I try to suppress a cocky smirk. Walking to the bar, I take a seat on the stool there next to some brunette in a tight red dress. 

"Give me your strongest for tonight," I say to the bartender and he returns shortly with my drink.

As soon as I turn around to face the dance floor, the music has changed to something more energetic which encouraged the crowd to give shouts.