11 | Elvira

"You should have told me earlier about this," I groan into the phone

"I forgot to call you but it's coming any minute now. Don't worry, I sent someone to help you in case the measurements are wrong." I sigh but tell her not to worry.

"Alright, good luck. Hope to see you again." 

"Bye." I say and hang up straight after.

"Arya! My dress is coming in a few so you need to get yours out as well," 

"Alright," comes out her reply from the kitchen. 

How is she always in the kitchen eating?

"I'm getting in the shower, make sure you answer the door," without waiting for a reply, I walk in the bathroom.

"Thank you, I look amazing," I smile as I look in the mirror. She came not too long ago and like always, has transformed.

"You're welcome," the makeup artist says in a thick French accent.

"Arya! Are you done?" I call out from my room just as the bell rings. 

"Yeah, just about," I swing the door open to see a guy holding my dress. 

"For Ms Elvira Blake," I nod with a smile.

"That is me," he gives the bag to me and leaves with one last nod.

I quickly walk into my room just as the makeup artist is packing up and ready to help me in this dress.

"Let me help you miss," I don't protest because I know the dress is quite tight so it is harder to get into.

Once done, I walk towards my closet and get nude pumps out and wear them. 

"You look beautiful miss," I turn to her wide-eyed and smile.

"Thank you, Abrielle," her eyes twinkle with appreciation at the fact that I remembered her name.

"Elvira are you-" Arya stops mid-sentence once she enters the room and looks at me.

Her eyes sweep over my satin olive-green dress, my curled purple hair, to my face that has a dark smoky eye makeup.

"You look hot," I smirk and flip my hair.

"I know," she laughs in return. I look her over and see her wearing a red dress again.

"Red? Again?" I frown but she gives me a mischievous smile.

"You know since red looks really good on me. In case I find my future CEO of a husband, I need to look good in my best outfit and colour," 

"What-" I start laughing, throwing my head back at her reasoning. 

"You are something else Arya," I shake my head as we both start to walk out.

"I am that extra kind of special," I just grin at her.