🌹Chapter Twelve🌹

Word Count: 1294

(Y/N) becomes a spy for Pogtopia, and along with Tubbo, goes on a break to *finally* build a house. The tension grows tighter in Pogtopia, with the canon lives being a new knowledge, Dream's gift, and Tommy knowing what was next.

Wilbur's P.O.V.

"WIL WIL WIL GET UP!" Tommy screeched at me. I jumped up from where I was sitting, just to be dragged by Tommy up the stairs.

"Oh- Wil- I- oh..." Techno stuttered as we passed him. I felt bad, but I can only hope what Tommy had was more important.

"WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING-" I screeched back at Tommy.

"(Y/N)- She-" He paused to take a breath. "She found something out and whispered to me that we should probably meet up." 

"What- what did she find?"

"That's the thing, I don't know." Tommy shrugged.

"Oh."

"Yeah, she's meeting us by the lake, the one with the cobble bridge?" 

"Ah... that one."

"But uh... another text from aproximatly two seconds ago confirms that she'll be late for a second..." Tommy winced. "This is not good."

"What?" I looked to him, conserned.

"Let's head to the lake, she should be fine..."

"Oh... okay?" I was worried. What trouble did she get herself into this time?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Y'know? I just woke up, and the sun is about to rise... over a great new day in Manburg!" Schlatt announced to me. 

"Yeah! What do you have planned today, Schlatt?" Quackity asked him, walking beside the man.

"Good, good, today, I woke up on the right side of the bed." Schlatt smiled.

"What do you mean?" Quackity looked up to him, confused.

"I feel like we do something... big."

"Ooo~" Quackity cooed from the side.

"I've got big ideas."

This was starting to make me feel uncomfortable, didn't he say something about the festival?

The two crossed the corner, to see me leaning closely to the wall. I gave them an anxious and awkward wave. "Heya?" I chuckled.

"(Y/N)! You're here!" Schlatt cheered. 

"Hey!" I waved again.

"Why don't I see you around?"

"I'm buildin-"

"No, no, even before you started building, you weren't showing up as often."

"Ah, Schlatt, I'm down where I always am, Tubbo and I, we made a library, and I spend a lot of time there, writing the history of this nation down, and planning for it's future." I explained.

"Ah... makes sense..." He stared at me for a bit longer, before patting me on the shoulder, and smoothing the wrinkles in my suit out. "Good work kid, can't wait to see the finished product, 'kay?" He leaned in a bit closer, so his face was right in mine. I took a small step back by instinct, and cringed slightly at the smell of alcohol in his breath. "You better forget about the Wilbur Tommy nonsense, okay?" His grip on my shoulder tightened, digging his sharp nails into me. I winced, at lease he isn't putting enough pressure to break this skin, I tried to comfort my thoughts.