🎆Chapter Fourteen🎆

Word Count: 1591

TRIGGER WARNING (I'm not sure, but putting it here just in case)
- (could be?) abusive relationship
- Panic attack (?)
- Angst :D

Note: I am sorry for whoever reads this on a Microsoft system, what the fuck is that emoji- I swear its a firework emoji

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I made it back to Manburg before the sun was completely down, thank god. I ran to the plot that me and Tubbo built the half-finished house on with a shit ton of wood. "Tubbo!" I panted as I stopped in front of him as he placed the glass. 

"Hm?" He hummed, weirdly emotionless. 

"I- I want to say that I'm sorry," I bowed, "I really should have told you- but we really- We were in a panic, I stumbled onto the two randomly a few days ago, and I-" I looked the boy in his eyes. "I'm sorry."

"Don't... worry about it." He smiled softly, continuing to place the glass.

"Are you sure? You seem upset."

"I'm sure! Really, don't worry about it, I'm not concerned."

"..." I paused, not wanting to push him any further. "Okay, I'm sorry."

"If you keep saying I'm sorry, then I will be concerned." He softly chuckled

"O-oh- uh- sor- nope- not gonna say it again... my deepest apologies."

"That means the same thing." He laughed.

"I know, I know." I sighed, walking to the chest, "I'm putting the wood in the chest."

"Alright..." Tubbo muttered from where he stood. Even though he told me not to worry, I was worrying. 

Wilbur's P.O.V.

"Do I have a plan?" I laughed, "Of course I do."

"I've thought about a plan for ages...

By ages I mean since (Y/N) revealed to me that there's a festival.

Anyways, so, the plan.

We got to Dream, and we very kindly, very nicely, ask him to give us all his TNT. 

We blow that entire place to kingdom come, I want no survivors.

God help whoever gets in the fucking crossfire."

"Wil..." Tommy muttered quietly.

"Everyone's always saying "oh it's crazy how everyone is against Schlatt" Niki is, (Y/N) is, Eret is, fucking a lot of people is.

No one is against Schlatt.

Everyone is pulling the biggest ruse on us.

Literally they've got us all by the fucking scruff of our necks."

"Wilbur, calm do-"

"No- no, (Y/N)? She's like "I'll be your spy", and we've got Fundy, telling (Y/N) that he's gonna revolt against us, and we've got Eret, letting you just leave even though he saw us, and giving us potatoes, it's bull shit!"

"Wilbur-"

"What Tommy."

"It's not too far gone, alright? There's a reason that I gave up my disks, the reason you spent 200 pounds on Etsy, for a suit of L'Manburg- shit I'm quoting again-" Etsy? The fuck is that- "My point is, it's not too far gone. We can restore it! We can build it back to it's former glory, you don't have to just decide that it's over now. You're being reckless, Wilbur, you're being reckless."