🍂Chapter Twenty-Eight🍂

Word Count: 1452

"For L'Manburg." Tommy said, referring to the war that was going to happen tomorrow- or is it today?

"For L'Manburg." Me and Tubbo echoed.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Hey, come here, come here." Wilbur led me and Tommy down a tunnel, and we exchanged a nervous glance. "Let's talk." We arrived at a table. Tommy sat down, and I sat down beside him, while Wilbur sat on the other side of the table. "We'll have a chat."

"Wilbur, how do I know if you're the traitor." Tommy started right off the bat. I nudged him with my arm and he gave me a look that said 'what?'

"I could be, you dunno." He shrugged off the question quickly. "Anyways, hey, Tommy, (Y/N). It's been a long time coming, this whole- this whole L'Manburg war thing, right."

"Yeah?" I hummed in agreement.

"If this- if this doesn't go well, I'm gonna blow the place to smithereens."

We both glared in response.

"BUT IT WILL GO WELL- You know why it's gonna go well, Tommy, (Y/N)?"

"Why is it going to go well?" I questioned, my tone skeptical.

"'Cause it- there's literally no one on Schlatt's side." Wilbur gave a evil smirk. "Yeah sure, they might be more skilled, some of them, but none of them have the same anticipationary love for of what they're doing, unlike us. And that's why we're gonna win!" Wilbur claped, "And that's why you shouldn't be afraid- and yes, the whole place is rigged- do you know how many stacks of TNT I got in the end?"

"I-"
"I don't?" Tommy and I stuttered together.

"Eleven." Shit. "Eleven and a half stacks." Double shit.

"I-" 

"ELEVEN AND A HALF STACKS?"

"WHAT THE FUCK WIL?!"

"Yes, so I went and got a double chest full of sand, and then Dream just came and gave me many many stacks of gunpowder." Wilbur smiled joyfully. "So I just put them together and that's how much I had."

We sat in silence for a moment, I was contemplating my life, while Tommy and Wilbur practically have a staring contest. "Look," Wilbur spoke, breaking the silence, "Let's go fine Technoblade man, I'm just telling you, you shouldn't be worried, you shouldn't be afraid, you know at the end of the day, Tommy, (Y/N)." He got up. "I would say we've always got each other," He started walking away from us. "But we don't." Tommy and I followed. "Because if it goes wrong, I prob- you're probably gonna hate me."

"Wilby I'm-" I spoke, but realized my mistake. "FUCK-"

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME WILBY-" Wilbur turned to face me, laughing.

"No I said-" I twiddled my fingers. 

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME FUCKING WILBY-"

"I DID NOT- I DID NOT JUST CALL YOU WILBY." I stated with a tone of a sense of finality. 

"You just called me-"

"OI- YOU'RE A FUCKING DICKHEAD-" I walked off. 

"Awe are you embarrassed?"

"OI DICKHEAD-" I continued to walk off. 

"Aw she's embarrassed~" Wilbur spoke to Tommy, who was in hysterics.

The bickering continued, but slowly faded eventually to a comfortable silence. Well, until an arrow came at me. "AHH-" We all screamed as we looked up to see Schlatt.