🎆Chapter Seventeen🎆

Word Count: 1639

"Oh thank gods..." I sighed in relief. "Have you seen (Y/N)?"

"No, I was going to ask you..."

"Oh no."

"Oh gods." 

Tubbo's P.O.V.

"(Y/N)?!" I screamed down the stairs of Pogtopia, throughly scaring Techno, Wilbur, and Snowy, who was taking a nap on the ledge of the cave.

"W-what?" Techno asked to us. "She's not here!"

"Where is that bitch?" Tommy groaned in frustration.

"She's not... anywhere?"

"Not where a bed would be, and you always respawn at a bed." Tommy tapped his foot in concern and frustration.

"So wait-" Wilbur rushed up the stairs to us in a rush. "Is she... gone?"

"She could be stuck on the 'you died' screen, but I never saw one of those." Tommy knotted his eyebrows together in frustration. "When she's on the screen, she could also be in real time- no, no it's not possible."

"You're talking to yourself here, Tommy. We have no idea what you're talking about." Techno pointed out. 

"What I mean is that (Y/N) could be stuck in a pocket dimension, that runs in real time. Each Minecraft day is twenty minutes real time. So one week for us is..." Tommy hesitated at the math.

"140 minutes, that's more than two hours in her time." Wilbur helped him.

"She can't stare at the death screen for two hours man." Tommy winced, "We should wait a day or two."

A day later

"S-schlat..." I greeted, stopping in my tracks as I saw the man. I was going to head to the house to see if (Y/N) is there. According to Tommy, it had been twenty minutes. She had to be back, right?

"Tubbo." His voice was dangerously dark. "My traitor assistant."

(A/N: NOT ME QUOTING MY OWN WORk-)

("Oh- raid?" Wilbur asked chat, "Oh! It's my traitor daughter- I'm just kidding, this was all planned. But (Y/N), are you ready to lose the war?" Yeah quoting yourself is fun)

"Uh..."

"Tubbo, from now on, you and (Y/N), wherever she is, you two are both also exiled from this country."

"But-"

"No buts." He pulled out a sword, "Now get out of my country before I stab you to death." His tone dark and angry.

"O-okay." I stuttered, slipping away from the man, in the opposite direction of the country.

"Oh hey-" Quackity greeted, stopping as he saw me. "Oh! It's Tub- It's Tubbo." I didn't stop walking.

"Quackity I want..." I got far enough to not hear them, and speeding up because I was scared of what they were talking about. Before I knew it, Quackity hesitatingly shot two arrows on a crossbow towards me. Making me lose another life.

I respawned in me and (Y/N)'s house, and I bolted to meet up with Tommy, who stood in the outskirts of the border. "Tommy he kicked me out, and then told Quackity to kill me."

"Schlatt?" Tommy stood, shocked. "Like- exiled you? Then KILLED YOU-"

I nodded quietly. 

"That son of a bit-" He walked towards the border, going to go into Manburg. "NOW WE BOTH HAVE ONE LIFE LEFT!