🖤Chapter Thirty-Three🖤

Word Count: 1382

"No, (Y/N), you don't know shit."

"No, Schlatt," I mocked as Tubbo hesitantly put down the crossbow for now. "I know every move you can make." I got out Schlatt's book from my inventory, cracking it open with one hand. "Quote from page..." I looked into blank air as a help message.

_Enchan_ whispered to you: Dumbass page 45

"45..." I flipped to the page. "Schlatt lied to being Tubbo's dad." I quoted, slamming the book closed. "You've got anything to say for yourself?"

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Yes, that you're lying." Schlatt spat, and I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever you want to believe but the fucking gods don't lie!" I averted my eyes to Techno, who stared at me in suprise. 

"She gave you the plot book?!" 

I looked away, "Yeah, yes she did- did she not-"

"No!"

"Oh gods-" 

"What- who the fuck is Enchan?" Quackity asked. 

"The plot god- she has control over our fucking lives." Techno shook my head, "So believe me when I say that Schlatt, you're a fucking liar." 

A small gasp rang around the van. "Wow Techno swore~" Tommy gasped.  

"pFT-" I couldn't hold it in. 

"What kind of reference is that-" Wilbur was done with our bullshit, and Tommy gave his iconic laugh. "But Schlatt, did you actually fucking lie to Tubbo?"

"Yeah? Well what if I did, Wilbur."

"S-Schlatt?" Tubbo took a step back. "Schlatt you lied! You fucking lied!?" Tubbo raised the crossbow again, while I took 

"You don't even want to know, Tubbo." Schlatt smirked, a bottle dropping from his hand. 

"Do it Tubbo." Quackity knitted his eyebrows together in frustration, and Schlatt started coughing. 

"Schlatt, what do you have to say for yourself?" Wilbur stood not far from Tubbo, and me, standing behind Tubbo slightly. "Schlatt?" Wilbur questioned.

"This is for you, and your fucking lies." Tubbo aimed the bow to the man's chest, "this is where you die."

"Does anyone smell toast?" Schlatt groaned. 

"You smell... toast?" Wilbur looked to me, and I shrugged. 

"Uhm... Tubbo looked to Tommy, who shook their head in a way to say 'I don't know'.

"Uh..." Eret looked to Schlatt again. 

JSchlatt fell out of the world

"OH SHIT-" I jumped as JSchlatt puffed away from air. "SHE WASN'T LYING WHEN-" 

"WHA-" Fundy screamed. 

"What- OH. WHAT- OH-." Wilbur looked at the pile of stuff that sat on the ground.

"Uh..." Eret stood back.

"What?" Quackity looked around.

"Did he-" Niki looked to Tubbo.

"DID HE JUST HAVE A HEART ATTACK?!" Tubbo lowered the bow. The van busted into laughter. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tommy wheezed. 

"UH..." Eret looked confused, as he should, while I laughed my ass off at the fact that when I looked at the book this morning, the book said:

Schlatt has a heart attack and fucking dies