🌸Chapter Four🌸

Word Count: 1646 

"And Quackity, how about you?" I sighed, and our eyes moved to the man.

"(Y/N), will you be my running mate?"

You have a choice to make.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

My eyes flickered between Quackity, Tommy and Wilbur, unsure of what I should do.

"Hey, hey, take your time to think, I don-"

"No, no, Quackity, I made my choice. And it's for the best." I took a deep breathe.

--------------------

Choice A: Be Quackity's running mate - 30 votes

Choice B: Don't be Quackity's running mate, he runs alone (I'm not letting George be his running mate, he sleeps thru everything) - 1 vote

Ha- do I even have to say it?

Choice A won.

--------------------

"I will be your running mate." I smiled and gave the man a nod.

"Wait... this might actually be for the best..." Tommy muttered to himself.

"YES! HELL YEAH I HAVE A RUNNING MATE!" Quackity cheered, throwing his arms in the air.

"Alright, so... Me and Quackity." I wrote the names down. "AND I'M CLOSING THE ELECTION CANDIDATES." I quickly signed the book, sealing everything in. 

"Alright, so it's Me and Tommy, Fundy and Niki, Schlatt and Tubbo, and Quackity and (Y/N)." Wilbur confirmed with me as I passed him the book with a nod. "Cool, cool. Since we don't have party names, I will be assigning them. Me and Tommy, we will be POG2020." Tommy nodded. "Fundy, Niki, you two will be Coconut2020." The two nodded with a smile. "Schlatt, Tubbo, you two will be... Uh- Schlatt2020." Schlatt gave an amused smile while Tubbo gave a nervous one.

"And we'll take SWAG2020, I presume." I crossed my arms, tilting my head a little.

"Yes, and Quackity and (Y/N) will take SWAG2020." Wilbur confirmed.

"Alright. We- oh I hate this 'Author' guy- we will be holding a debate on- when's a good time?" I asked, looking to Wilbur.

"Anytime as long as Dream doesn't come in and assassinate gremlin child."

"Hey!"

Wilbur turned to the two boys. "Why don't you two show the new people around? And... I'll talk to (Y/N) for a bit about the votes."

The two boys nodded, "Gotcha, let's go you two, we need to climb- ugh... we need to climb over the walls." We watched as the four left the spawn, and we were left by ourselves.

"Alright, so..." I looked down to the book in my hand. "How are we going to do the votes...?" I looked up to Wilbur.

"Why don't we just use the data from the actual election?" I asked the man, leaning on a tree.

"But- what if Schlatt asks us where we got our data?" Wilbur asked back nervously.

"It doesn't matter where the data comes from, to him, as long as he wins." I sighed, "and Big Q and Schlatt need to make that coalition, and fast."

"We need to get the election part out of the way."

"Yup." I sighed, and perked up as I spotted a sparkled from the side of my vision. I un-leaned (??) from the tree, and walked up to the sparkle, which revealed to be a glass bottle with a note inside. "Is it-" I asked myself as I popped open the cork topper, and out a piece of oddly familiar paper came, and I unrolled it. "It is."