🍂Chapter Twenty-Four/Shorts #1🍂

Word Count: 1321

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Hey, what are you do-" I poked my head into the potato room to see the holograms of Evy and Bibi. "No, no more Prime Gods- I have had enough since yesterday-"

You want cake? Bibi asked, holding a cake mold.

"Wait what-"

"We're baking a cake." Technoblade deadpanned. "I could be mining netherite right now, but no. The gods said cake first."

"Feels bad." I retracted myself and was going to leave.

You're not going to join us? Evy whimpered jokingly.

I stopped in my tracks. "Fine, fine, I'll block off the potato farm, and you guys turn into physical beings so you two can actually help."

But then there'll be a joined game message in chat! Evy pointed out, and Bibi nodded in the background.

"They're used to it by now."

"... that's true, you guys have had so many joined game messages." Techno agreed.

Fine then~ Bibi sighed.

Bibi joined the game
Evy joined the game

I blocked the door with some stone.

"Hello."

"I thought (Y/N) was kidding. YOU GUYS CAN BE HERE HERE AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" Techno screamed.

I started laughing my ass off, "YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT?!" Bibi screamed back.

"I SWEAR SOMEONE HAS ALIVED THEMSELVES IN FRONT OF YOU BEFORE, TECHNO-"

"SO ARE THEY USUALLY UNALIVE?" I questioned.

"NO- WRONG WORDING- JUST SHUSH AND WE'RE GONNA BAKE THIS CAKE, OKAY?"

"OKAY! WHY ARE WE YELLING?"

The room stood silent for a moment, "and why are we in the farm?" Added Technoblade.

"... yeah there isn't even a furnace here," I agreed.

"I have a furnace in my inventory, always ready to bake." Bibi smiled.

"Okay fair enough, I have coal."

"Alright then, can we bake?" Evy looked to me, then Techno.

"I agree with the fact that we could be mining for netherite right now..." I brought my hand to my chin, with my other arm as support, tapping my jawline lightly. "But I suppose I need a break." I smiled.

"Yes!" Bibi cheered.

"I'm fine with it too, I agree about the break thing."

"So, What we baking?" I asked.

"Cookies, and after, can we distribute them across the server?"

I summoned some wheat to my hands, while Techno got some cocoa beans.

"I suppose." I smiled.

"YES!" The two gods high fived. They're literally kids.

A few hours, and almost dropping the cookie dough 3 times later

I patted my hands to get rid of the last bits of flour on them. "'Kay, we just need to wait now." I let them fall to my hips.

"Yes! Okay I'm going to make mysterious notes so we can scatter them around with the cookies too." Evy used s command or some shit to get paper, and she looked to me. "Got s pencil?"