🍂Chapter Twenty-Five🍂

Word Count: 941 (short, ik.')

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Well, now that the weirdest experience I've had for a while. Baking with gods, huh.

Walking down the path that we had made by the weeks of walking in the forest, I picked an apple from... well, and oak tree. I rubbed it with my shirt, and took a bite into it. I was quite honestly bored out of my mind. I had full netherite, and all I needed to do is wait for the others to get their stuff. I stood over the border of Manburg and the wildness, leaning on a tree while crunching on the apple in my hands.

Hey

"AAH-" I jumped, dropping the apple. "Hey Elijah."

... Sorry~

"What do you want?" I asked, kicking the apple away, it'll decompose.

I'm bored.

"Not me today, go bother Techno, I already had to deal with Bibi and Evy."

Awe...

"Hey, wait never mind, do you have string? If you give me string, I'll hang out with you."

Ooo, what you need it for?

I looked around the forest as I started walking away from Manburg, since there wasn't a person to look at while speaking. "You seem to like Alt music, right?"

Yeah I do!

"If you give me string, I'll make a ukulele and I'll play uh... Hayloft?"

Is that the only one you can play?

"Yeah..."

Fair enough, that's a deal.

"Yes!" I cheered, and Elijah pulled chat up, and put in a command, /give (Y/U) 4 string, I read. Four strings were a perfect amount for a ukulele. I had used all my strings for Wilbur's guitar, and I'm sort of scared of the spiders, so this was perfect.

There.

"I have the base at Pogtopia."

Hell yeah Hayloft!

I giggled, "How'd you use a command anyways?"

The gods aren't exactly gods, when we're quote unquote in your head, or a hologram, we're in spectator, and we're usually in creative if we show up. Normally we never use survival.

"Huh," I ran a thumb over the strings. "Interesting."

Yeah.

We headed inside the cave, and made our way to my room, which was right across the potato farm, passing by, Techno gave me, well not me, a glare. He had sensed the god.

"Hey Tech', how's it going?" I asked when I passed.

"It's alright."

"Good, good, see ya later Techno!"

"..." He stayed silent as I closed the door. I sighed, and brought out the ukulele I had carved. I stringed the strings in, and Elijah appeared as an hologram as I tried to tune it. "Aren't you the god of disasters? And here you are," I picked the C string, "Sitting criss cross apple sauce just to hear the performance of someone who's mediocre."

No one around here really knows Mother Mother.

"Hmm," I hummed in agreement, "All Tommy talks about is Khai Dreams, don't get me wrong, they're good, but like. Alt music."

Alt music. Elijah agreed.

I finished the last string, and strummed a C chord. "Okay! It's tuned!" I smiled. I started with a Am. "My daddy's got a" Changed to a C, "gun, my daddy's got a" F. "gun, my daddy's got a" Ab."gun"

I continued the song, remembering the chords as I go, it was quite a simple progression.

I ended the song with a soft Ab, and Elijah clapped softly. I haven't heard that song in ages, since we swore not to really go to the mortal realm again.

"Hm, really?" I asked, plucking the strings unconsciously.

Yeah.

"So you were from the mortal realm?"

We all are.

"Huh."

Anyways, I need to get going, it was nice talking with you!

"You too." I waved him off, and sighed as I started playing a familiar tune. "Life isn't quite what I thought it'd be..."

The next day

"Tweet!" I small screech from my bird woke me up. "TWEET!"

"Ugh- Hey Snow', what do you-"

"TWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT"

"Snowy-"

"TWEEET-"

"Snowy I'm up I'm- AHHH-"

Hello.

"Rin! What the fuck-"

It's kinda an emergency.

"What?-"

You should check the books. Rin nodded to the pile of books in the corner of the room. I kicked my blankets off, and stood up.

"Which one?" I asked, sitting down.

Plot.

"Hmm." I hummed, putting my shoes on before I walked over to Rin, picking up the plot book, and flipping it open.

Last page.

I hummed before flipping it to the end.

"No that can't be canon."

It is, I kinda spoke it into existence... sorry.

"Wha- What? Why would I though?"

Enchan has written the reason, but refuses to share.

"Is it in my book-"

-she-

"Took it." I finished for Rin. "I swear to the Prime gods-"

Nothing we can do about it.

"So there's no stopping the plot?"

Send an objection?

"...yeah, yeah I'll do that." I nodded, "thanks Rin."

So you're not gonna blame me for speaking this into existence?

"Of course not, you have the right to speak... just next time, watch watch you say."

Yeah, yeah, of course.

I smiled, "good." Writing down the rejection to Enchan's- well, sort of Rin's idea, I felt anxiety slowly grow inside me. I also wrote an alternative for her, the one I was going to use, the one I wrote down.

"Hey can I show you my Uke?" I asked as I finished writing, slamming close the book.

Ooo, please do.

I smiled, "Yes!"

After a few minutes of playing, I checked back for an answer from Enchan.

:P no, too bad

"Are you mother fucking kidding me-"

This war is going to be hard.

——————————-

What was the plot...?

:)