🍂Chapter Twenty-Nine🍂

Word Count: 1083

"Dream." I greeted.

A smile appeared on the bottom side of his face, the side that wasn't covered by his porcelain white mask.

"(Y/N)."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"How's it going?" I sarcastically asked, drawing my sword. 

"Nice sword, what's it made of?"

"Answer the question." I took a step back, and swung the sword. 

"It has been good, now answer mine." Dream stepped to the side. 

"Netherite." I swung again, and Dream dodged again, and he swung his diamond sword at me, I blocked it with my sword. 

"Oh yeah?" He taunted, "What's that?" He pressed his sword on with his free hand. and I took a step back, but Dream pressed on. I dropped and swept my leg under Dream, but he caught himself.

"A special ore." I smirked, since Dream was now unbalanced. I slammed myself into him, avoiding the blade in his hand as we fell, and I got up quickly, running. Dream raised his bow behind me, but lowered it with a scowl as I got out of reach. I ran into a cave for cover, and officially lost Dream.

"I've been expecting you, (Y/N)." A voice spoke.

"FUCK-" I screamed, and recognized it to be Enchan. I turned to her to see her back faced to me. "How did you do that without turning around?"

" ...To be perfectly honest, the first couple of people I did that to were not you."

"PFT-"

"First it was A, then it was Evy, then it was Xyn- y'know what it's fine. Anyways."

"Anyways." I echoed.

"Uh... I wanted to tell you to get ready."

"..." I had a bad feeling about this. "For what."

Enchan just smiled, and teleported herself away.

"NO BITCH- FOR WHAT-" I screamed after her. "NO-" I groaned. "God damn it- I need to head to Pogtopia." I headed for the base, being on high alert the entire time. 

Tommy's P.O.V.

"One two three..." I counted the people in the ravine, realizing something. "Wait where is (Y/N)?"

"I'M HERE!" The said girl tumbled down the stairs. "I- I'm here." She huffed, arriving by our side. 

"We're all here." I nodded.

"We have about 20 minutes now, we need to pool together our shit, because if we're going to war,  if we're not gonna blow up everything," (Y/N) scanned the crowd, "We've gotta do this right." She put a chestplate over her head. "Techno, want to say anything?" She winked, and since we were right outside of her room, she ducked inside the room, and started grabbing stuff, while Techno spoke. 

"I have..." Techno smirked, "The supplies, for the revolution- I've been prepared for the past- ever since the festival a month ago. We do not lack items, alright?" looked to my left as (Y/N) ducked out of her room again, her ukulele strapped over her back, like a backpack. It was made of crimson logs[1], it should be fine. Along with the Ukulele was a book and quill. I wonder why.

([1] There is a wood called purpleheart that looks a shit ton like crimson logs, and they are hard as fuck so yeah. She can probs hit someone with it :D)

"Well, uh- so I was planning on getting armor, but uh..."

I looked to Quackity, "but what?"

"Sapnap took it-"

"..."

"I'm naked, Techno."

"That doesn't actually matter-"

"-Well you're not fully naked-"

"-Because we have supplies!-"

"-Big Q." Me and Techno spoke at once. 

"Oh I can be."

I gave a nervous chuckle. "Don't you dare- Don't you d-" 

He dared.

"QUACKITY THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!" Niki covered both (Y/N) and Tubbo's eyes, while I was out of reach, but Techno got to me, covering my eyes while sounding disappointed in Quackity as he grumbled something that seemed more like a conversation and a quick 'what the fuck the fuck is this'.

I laughed, "OH NO JESUS-"

"OOOOHHH-" Wilbur screamed after us, and the scene was just uncontrolable.

Scene cut :'D

"Alright, everyone just follow me, everyone stop- stop going on your tangents! Okay?" Techno grumbled, walking out of the cave, calling back to us at the exit of the cave, with (Y/N) by his side. 

"You should thank A for this." (Y/N) laughed softly to Techno, who rolled his eyes. What- who's A?

"Shut it." He dragged (Y/N) by the sleeve towards the river, and we followed. 

"Follow me, we're doing a children's crusade!" Techno started. 

"FOLLOW ME TO THE SECRET BASE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LAKE!" (Y/N) continued, a slight bounce to her step. 

"LET'S GOOO!" Techno started running, and (Y/N) sighed before following. We followed too. "REVOLUTION!" We stopped at the end of the lake, and Techno uncovered a piece of dirt. "Let me uncover my secret base..." Techno muttered as (Y/N) chugged a potion and handed one to me and Tubbo.

"You'll choke on water." She stated simply. 

I nodded, drinking the liquid, Tubbo following hesitantly. Techno jumped into the lake, and (Y/N) grabbed me and Tubbo's arms, leading us the the bottom of the lake. "Good luck!~" She smiled to the rest of the group, unlinking our arms before jumping in. I looked to Tubbo, and he looked to me. I shrugged, so we jumped after the two. Niki followed not long after, along with Eret. Then Wilbur, Quackity picked up Fundy, even though the fox was unwilling, and jumped. 

Me and Tubbo found our way out of the water beam unphased, and walked out of it, soaked, while the others, excluding Techno and (Y/N), was actually just chocking. I laughed silently to myself.

"Everyone stop clogging up the water beam- come on into the base." Techno nodded towards the bigger open area. I tried to stand up straighter, but I hit my head. 

"OW-"

"Sorry it's a bit cramped-" Techno winced, while (Y/N) stood with her hands on top of her head to prevent bumping. 

"This- this isn't a trap, is it?" I asked, walking into the enchantment room, and opening a chest. (Y/N) slammed the chest lid, almost crushing my hand. "Bitch-" She stuck out her tongue at me. 

"That's my normal stuff, don't take that!" Techno rushed into the room as more people arrived into the room with me. He broke a block under him, to reveal ladders. "Now this..."

"OH!" I exclaimed. Tubbo rushed to see what was up, and I rushed after him, while (Y/N) stayed behind, shooing everyone down the one by one hole. 

Blackstone. 

-------------------

Blackstone rooms <3