🌹Chapter Ten🌹

Word Count: 1612

"Is it not good?" Wilbur winced, "I really fucked up didn't I?"

"Yeah..." I winced too.

"What is it?" Techno asked, touching the purple projection-like part of the portal.

"A nether portal."

Tommy's P.O.V.

I sighed, walking to it, before taking a deep breath and going through it. I spawned in the nether, and the two men followed behind me. The nether was... interesting to say the least. The first ting I noticed was the heat. The unbearable heat. I quickly make a platform around the portal, since it was up in the air. "Damn it's hot in here, I'm already sweating." Wilbur laughed awkwardly.

"What do you expect? Literally it's hell." I laughed quietly. "I bet Techno likes this place." I looked to the man, who had his pig face mask turned to the back, and his dark pink eyes sparkling with with wonder. "He does." I smiled. 

"This place... there's so much to explore- wow it's huge- and the stuff here-" Techno rambled. 

"You... you explore, here's some cobble," I gave him the stacks of blocks. "I need to talk to Wil in the overworld, 'kay?"

"Alright, what am I- what am I looking for?" He asked. 

"There's this ore, called ancient debris, looks like a log not gonna lie, you need to dig a lot to find it, it can be only mined with diamond pick... oh! And be careful, lava spawns anywhere in the nether, therefore... you can just dig into the walls, ah and don't go into any buildings! It's dangerous!" I finished as I pushed Wil back to the overworld.

"What- what's wrong?" Wil asked me, and I clicked my tongue in annoyance, but not at Wilbur, but at Schlatt. "You okay?"

"I'm okay, but... (Y/N) and Tubbo..." I ran a hand down my face. "It's fine right now- I texted them, they should be- they should be fine." I nodded, "Okay, bad news, but no good news." I fiddled with my hand.

"Oh... what's up?" He responded, concerned filling his brown eyes. 

"The walls." I looked up to the man, "They're taking it down." 

Without a word, he broke into a run, and I screeched a 'wait' while shooting (Y/N) a hella quick text before chasing after the man. 

TommyInnit whispered to you: Head to Pogtopia when you can, Wil insists on going to Manburg again, since I told him they're tearing down the walls.

TommyInnit whispered to you: Hello?

TommyInnit whispered to you: Whatever, just go to Pogtopia.

TommyInnit whispered to you: Btw, Snowy's there, take care of her, she's yours now.

TommyInnit whispered to you: OH AND TECHNO ARRIVED TOO!

"WIL! WAIT FOR ME!" I bolted to him, grabbing his arm, turning him to see is eyes filled with terror and tears. "Wil..." I let go, letting my hand slide to my side. 

"The... the country I worked so hard for..." He muttered, "I need to at least see the walls go down. I need to- I need to see it go, if one person needs to see it go, it has to be me." He took a deep breath to try and calm his breathing. "I've got to go and watch- I've got to go-"

"Okay, Wilbur, we'll go see it, 'kay?" I smiled softly to him, and he nodded. We walked silently, till we reached a hill, and we stood and watched, crouching beside the trees to hide our nametags.