🍂Chapter Twenty-One🍂

Word Count: 1653

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

The fucking buttons. I can't press a single one of them, so I have to take them down, not before shooting Wilbur a message.

You whispered to WilburSoot: Pogtopia, now. Do not press any buttons.

I slowly made a little path to the stairs, where there weren't any buttons. But of course there we still buttons on top of the stairs, in the cave. I continued making a path, and turned, walking to the stairs again, and looking above to the amount of buttons all around our base. 

"...(Y/N)?" I jumped, then turned to see Wilbur. 

"Wil." I looked around again, "Don't step on a single button, or press one."

"What is this." He said in a stern voice. 

"Buttons, Wil. Buttons." 

"I- (Y/N)-" Wilbur stopped me, holding me by the shoulders. "I know, but a few days- a few days ago, I went to the button room, I pressed the button, nothing happened."

"YOU DID WHAT WILBUR?" I stepped back and out of his grip, "YOU DID WHAT-"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE THOUGH?!" A voice screamed, "WHAT ARE THESE?"

I looked behind Wilbur to see Quackity.

"Do not press anything, do not press-"

Quackity walked my path down the stairs, and screeched as he saw the sight inside. "AH-"

"Could it have been Fundy?" Wilbur asked. 

"P-probably not," I followed Quackity down. 

"Take them down, take them-" Quackity started, "There's too many to take down!"

Tommyinnit whispered to you: Where are you guys?

I quickly typed a response.

You whispered to Tommyinnit: Pogtopia, please come over right now. Who are you with?

Tommy whispered to you: Niki and Tubbo, I'll be right there.

You whispered to Tommyinnit: Okay.

I watched as Quackity made his way further down the ravine, using his axe to make another path. "THERE'S MORE!"

I ran down the stairs, and looked in disbelieve. "Take them down as best as you can, we're getting reinforcements." I looked back to Wilbur, "So, you're saying the TNT is in Pogtopia." 

"T-That's what I presume."

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I heard from a distance, yup. Tommy was here. "OH THIS IS NOT GOOD."

"YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY!"

Wilbur pressed a button. 

"WILBUR!" The whole cave erupted in screams, and the people near him destroyed the buttons. 

"Hey, hey, look at this," He pressed another button, "Boop." 

"Just destroy the buttons that are near him," Tommy sighed, and I rushed to help him. 

"Pft- does it really matter?"

"Yes! This- this is our new home!" Tubbo rushed to say.

"Heh, I have no home..." Wilbur shook his head. 

"Wil, don't say that..." Niki knitted her brows together, "This is our home."

"Whatever." He turned.