🍂Chapter Twenty-Six🍂

Word Count: 965

This war is going to be hard.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

HEY!

"HI!?" I screamed back to see no one, not even a hologram.

Hello!

"Hi Pleb." I sighed, turning back to the book, I was writing more suggestions to Enchan, trying to get her to change her mind about the ending. She makes the plot so fucking vague, I can't work with her bull-

I can hear your thoughts, don't call her plot "bullshit".

"Sorry, Sorry." I wrote another word.

Hm. You want chocolate?

"You have chocolate?!" I snapped my head up to see no one.

Yeah, I kinda have it with me wherever. I made them from the coco beans from the jungle.

"That's actually so cool." I smiled.

You want some? Pleb joined the game summoned some from her inventory.

"Yes please." She snapped the bar in half and gave me a half. "Thank you!" I took a nibble, savouring the sweet taste. "I haven't tasted candy in weeks, if not months. Thanks again."

"Of course!" Pleb smiled. "Oh by the way,"

"Hm?" I hummed in response.

"You free today? I was planning on making some potions-"

"Potions?!" I perked up. "I wanted to make some for the war."

"All the better! Let's go find some materials for it!"

"Yeah!" I nodded.

A few hours later

"Speed, healing, strength, what else?"

"I think that's it!' I clapped, gathering them into my enderchest.

"Pog!" Pleb clapped too, "so, I take you've read the plot? You seem tense for this war."

"She didn't give much information, so I have to be prepared for anything."

"True." Pleb nodded, gathering her potions too.

I stuck mine into my inventory, and smiled, "Thanks a lot for the help, Pleb." 

"Of course, I'm not the god of potion making for nothing." She tucked her potions away too.

"I need to try and get more netherite now, I'll see you later?"

"Why'd you need more?" 

"People like Niki and Tubbo don't have netherite, they haven't even been to the nether! And Quackity wants to be naked, but I won't allow him." I sighed, "They're hopeless." 

"Yeah well, good luck." 

"Thanks man." I clapped the girl on her shoulders, "See ya." 

"See you later."

A few hours later again

"HELL YEAH!" I cheered to myself in the endless land of the Nether as I obtained one last piece of Netherite. I now have enough for a full set for everyone, since Techno had more. 

370HSSSV-0773H joined the game

"You needed netherite?!"

"AH-" jumped and turned to see A.