Chapter 19: Don't fight it

It was late.

Shiromori and Mystery were downstairs and outside, roaming around in search, keeping an eye out for the green arm, or anything out of the ordinary, and Arthur and Lewis were inside their room.

No one heard a sound out of the ordinary. Lewis didn't sense anything out of the ordinary, and neither did the two outside, and Arthur was refusing to sleep again.

He was laying down beside Lewis, cuddled against his warmth, basking in the heat and in his presence. Arthur was relaxed against him, refusing to move from his spot and Lewis was completely fine with it, wanting to do more to him of course, but, knowing Arthur's concern for Vivi, kept things PG, and only gave him gentle kisses, but of course he knew that soon he would be be able to hold back from loving him fully.

Sexually~.

"Do you think it's close by?" Arthur asked weakly.

"Probably." Lewis nodded honestly.

"Do I really have to get possessed?" Arthur whispered quieter.

"...yeah...I hate it too. I'll be ready and at your side." Lewis nodded slowly, squeezing him closer.

"Should I go walk by myself? I mean, I don't think it's going to attack us, like this, together." Arthur explained.

As if on que, there was a soft knock on the door. Arthur and Lewis sat up, both slightly disappointed in their moment being ruined, but both were content on answering the door.

"Come in." Lewis spoke up.

The door opened, and Vivi popped her head in. She blinked and looked at the two, before her eyes locked in on Arthur's asking a silent question, remaining silent before frowning.

"I'm so sorry for interrupting again, couldn't sleep. Can I steal Arthur for a few minutes?" Vivi smiled weakly.

Lewis studied her face, and felt a little worried. She seemed stressed out, very stressed, but he nodded nonetheless and let Arthur go, who was shirtless and wearing only Pajama pants.

"Sure, go make sure he eats too, he didn't eat earlier." Lewis spoke sternly.

"I will. Come on Artie." Vivi hummed, leaving the door cracked as her footsteps echoed in the hallway.

Arthur sighed and straightened his hair with his only hand before standing out of the bed. Lewis gave a growl of approval, due to his view. Arthur blushed and shivered before eyeing him, giving him a glare, but Lewis only chuckled and wiggled his eyebrows lewdly.

"Stop it you." Arthur pouted, sticking his tongue out before walking to the door. "I'll be back soon." Arthur hummed.

"I'll be waiting for when you get back~!" Lewis purred, waving a small goodbye.

Arthur walked out and shut the door behind him, smiling to himself. He looked down the hall and saw Vivi waiting at the stairway. He moved forwards, giving her a curious look, and once he caught up she began to walk them downstairs.

"Thanks for walking with me. I need to speak with you." Vivi sighed softly.

"No problem. I'm always here for you." Arthur smiled softly at her.

Vivi cast a grateful smile before looking ahead again, taking in the grand stairs, smiling in awe as they reached the bottom floor.

"I've been meaning to apologise about this situation you've been put in. About not...getting a say in things. I don't mean to make it like this, but it happens. I get super excited and worked up. I forget to ask you ehehe." Vivi chuckled sheepishly, rubbing her sides as they made it to the ground floor, moving towards the kitchen.