Chapter 10: Haunted Graveyard

It was night, and the gang was around an hour away from where they were investigating. They discussed a plan on how to handle this supposed zombie graveyard.

If they were only grave robbers, Vivi would call the police and have Lewis and Arthur round them up and take pictures of their faces incase they got away. If they were actually zombies, Vivi ruled that they work like ghosts, and they aren't a virus thing, so even if scratches and bites do occur they aren't in any real danger, unless they happen to be super fucking strong. Their goal was to simply lead them back to their graves, preform an exorcism and relieve their bodies of evil spirits.

If that doesn't work, stop them the old fashioned way, a hole through the head.

Arthur watched the road, glancing down at the GPS every so often to make sure they were on the right path. It was nearly s straight shot from where they were, and sadly this graveyard was in the thick of a sense forested area, much to his dissatisfaction and Vivi's excitement.

Her cameras were charged with extra batteries, she had her bag with her holy water and bible verses in an old bible, hundreds of years old in fact. She also had three very long and very sharp knives, her computer, some snacks, and some raw cow meat in a zip lock bag due to her wanting to prove whether or not they want to eat things that bleed.

"Ooooooooo! Super excited!" Vivi squeezed Mystery, who barked in agreement. "I wonder if they'll look super gross~!"

"I hope it's just people fooling around." Arthur pouted some.

"Which ever it is, I'm sure it will be fun. And hey you guys are actually getting paid sense the land owners were scared shitless. I bet it's rare to investigate stuff and get paid for it." Lewis chimed.

"It's becoming more common actually. We live in spooky times." Vivi grinned. "More haunted places are showing up, and they are usually more isolated from human civilization. Like your mansion was." Vivi poked Lewis.

"I guess you have a point on that." Lewis shrugged.

Arthur drove the fan farther and farther into the woods, getting more and more tense as it grew more dead and lifeless, and then, came the fog.

"Oh fuck me..." Arthur hissed, turning the lights on dim. "Fog? Really? Vivi did you conjure this? Or time it perfectly?"

"Oi! I'm not a witch technically." Vivi stuck her tongue out. "No I didn't. Must be our sheer luck! This footage is gonna be amazing!"

"Awazing!" Mystery barked cutely.

"Now, I'm going to make this clear Mystery. Don't go demon mode unless we are all in deep trouble. Alright?" Vivi spoke cautiously.

One bark of confirmation, and a belly rub later and they were settled on their agreement to keep it like it was before they knew about his Demonic nature.

"Why would you think she conjured the fog?" Lewis chuckled out softly.

"She has a book...literally found in a tomb, filled with spells and incantations. She has preformed them before. Some of the easy ones at least, one of them? Summoning fog. It was...scary and shit...because she did it INSIDE the house." Arthur made a turn onto a gravel road.

"On accident!" Vivi pouted and threw a pen at Arthur's head.

Arthur's eye twitched but he ignored it and parked the van, not wanting to drive it any closer than he needed too, sense the location was just up the road. A short walk and they'd be there quickly.

"Well, we're here. Do we have everything? Did you bring the flashlights?" Arthur parked and turned the vehicle off.

"Of course I did~!" Vivi held out two flashlights, giggling.