Chapter 5: Embarrassing Stories

Everyone, was sitting in the dining room with a large amount of Take Out chinese food. Lance had returned in time for Vivi to wake up. They were all currently sitting down and eating in silence, everyone enjoying the food as it satisfied hunger all around.

"Mmm..." Mystery hummed and licked his snout with his tongue, grinning. "Thanks for getting me some."

"Yup. Knew you probably wanted some considering Vivi feeds toy human food." Lance scratched his beard.

"I do indeed." Vivi grinned, still oogling at her talking dog. "So cool!" She quietly squealed.

Lewis grinned faintly and ate the food he didn't really need to eat. His eyes then looked to Arthur, who ate little bits at a time, his eyes flicking to the kitchen to catch the sight of the coffee maker, eyes oogling with longing. Lewis shook his head with a chuckle before continued eating, though, his chuckle Caine's the orange head's attention.

"Hm?" Arthur turned his attention to the ghost. "What's with the laugh Mama spice?"

Vivi choked on her food, and best her chest to cough it out of her lungs, before swallowing it. She then grinned and started to literally cackle. Lewis flushed weakly and growled before sighing.

"You and your coffee. I told you, no caffeine." Lewis chimed.

"Haha, mama spice. Is it because his last name is Pepper?" Vivi smiled through her wince, hand placing st her abdomen.

"Yup." Arthur grinned devilishly. "He was mothering me over my head, so I decided he shall be dubbed Mama spice." Arthur hummed.

Lewis rolled his eyes and continued eating, grinning as he chewed his food, looking up at Vivi again, watching her carefully shift in her seat. His eyes moved to her bandages and they flickered with worry before he looked back over to Arthur, then up at Lance with a tired look, one Lance shared.

Both men were worried over the two's health both Physical and mental.

"After you eat, you should go back to sleep. It will help you heal quicker." Lewis turned to Vivi, pointing his fork at her. "I'm serious. Also, please don't seal your door, I can't check up on you, and Lance has to go home and tend to Arthur's Hamster, so I need you to keep it u sealed. Please?" Lewis asked.

"Sure thing. Sorry, it's a habit of mine. Once, we accidentally brought a cursed object home, and it was like, this weird possessed snail and it wouldn't leave me alone, I woke up with it trying to get into my mouth. That was the day." Vivi shrugged weakly.

"Ew." Lance furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh that's not the grossest thing we have ever dealt with~!" Vivi grinned heavily at Arthur.

"Oh...fuck..." Arthur covered his face by hiding his head in his arms.

"I'm already interested!" Lewis smirked evily.

Vivi giggled. "Okay, so we got a call about this haunted lake two states down from here about a year and a half ago. We drove down and got paid a lot to solve what was going down there. So, we get to this place, and the water was like, pulsing a cyan color. So, what happened was I got dragged under the water by this female siren like spirit, and on the bottom of this lake there were corpses everywhere! I'm talking decaying fish need bodies, the scariest nastiest thing ever. Well, I thought that was the nastiest thing." Vivi giggled excitedly.

Mystery began to laugh into his paw, looking at Arthur with an evil glare, wheezing actually, adjusting his glasses after they almost fell off his snout. Lewis grew very interested as Arthur groaned and shuddered.