Chapter 26: What A Way To Wake Up~

BACK FROM THE DEAD Y'ALL!!!

/////////////////////////////

The feeling of body heat swallowed them. The erotic sensation of skin rubbing against skin in a harmonious dance set the two into a pleasurable spiral, sinking into the wonderful grips of sin.

It was almost like steam had filled the room, the heart monitor beeped quick, but not alarmingly so, and was nearly drowned away underneath the sounds of pleasurable moans, and the slapping of skin.

Wave after wave, he was drowned under the heavy thrusts and waves he was being given, clinging the the fiery behemoth for any form of stability he could find, any piece of lucidity he could muster just by holding on with his arm, nails digging into the large if Lewis's back. 

"Huh, huh, fuck...fuck you feel so good~" Lewis growled, slightly sharpened teeth biting in the side of the blonde's neck.

Arthur woke with a very small and shaky intake if breathe. His face was flaming hot and his eyes darted around in a panic to find Vivi and Lance gone, as was the plant and Mystery. His eyes flew up to the clock to find it was morning time, around breakfast rush, and his eyes flew to the side to see Lewis, staring him down with a very Intense blush spread across his face.

The two locked eyes and shared a very long silence until Lewis coughed into his hand to stiffen his want to laugh, and shuddered violently.

"H-having a nice dream over there Art?" Lewis asked, eyebrows raised.

Arthur would have been perfectly fine dying right there and then, genuinely preferred death over this kind of situation. Arthur gently gripped his oxygen mask and turned his head, and then his body, only to freeze, eyes popping open wide as they snapped downstairs.

Oh....Hello there...

Heat bloomed behind him and Arthur only felt more hot under the collar as hands slowly slid themselves up and down his back. Arthur's blush worsened and even darkened as those hands slowly slid around him, one rubbing his chest very carefully while the other messaged his stomach, and feather light kisses planted themselves on his shoulder.

"L-Lewis, N-Now isn't th-the time!" Arthur whimpered, his skin sensitive now that his body was worked up, but the larger male didn't even hault for a second at the tone.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything too rough." Lewis purred, his hands snaking lower and lower.

Arthur's healing arm flew down and gripped onto Lewis's wrist tightly despite the pain it caused and shook his head.

"L-Lewis I mean it." Arthur frowned heavily.

"You don't want release? If you are dreaming about it than clearly you long for it. Why not let me sate our needs~?" Lewis asked, his eyes burning magenta.

"V-V-Vivi!" Arthur snapped, causing Lewis to completely pause.

Lewis let out a long sigh before shaking his head, eyes glinting with frustration and neediness that was beginning to drive him mad thanks to Arthur's constant cock block.

"Arthur, we have discussed about us. She will be fine so long as she doesn't see it. But she understands why I long for you instead of her. She understands our situation, and because of what I am... I will love no one else." Lewis spoke softly and planted kiss after kiss onto Arthur's shoulder. "Enjoy yourself a little. Let loose and have a little fun, you deserve it." Lewis tempted, his eyes scorching magenta.