Chapter 3: Argument

¡Dios mío! Gracias por 100 lecturas!!

Seriously guys. I haven't even posted this chapter before it got over a hundred reads. This is seriously cool! I'm glad so many peeps are reading this already, I honestly thought people will lose interest after the prologue and hate it for some reason. I'm glad people enjoy it so far!

Anywho, here is the next chappie!

...................

"Arthur, I literally spoke yesterday in the parking lot right next to you, how can you not remember that?" Mystery questioned curiously.

"How the hell can I pay attention when I'm fighting something in my head!?" Arthur hissed accusingly, hiding behind Lewis shakily, who was shaking his head, keeping himself from laughing.

"You make a semi good point. But you should have heard me. My voice was louder and deeper than this." Mystery hummed amusingly.

"Hey! Don't smirk at me like that! It's just weird! I mean, a dog is speaking english!!! None of you guys are freaked out!?" Arthur questioned, flailng his arms a little.

"Not really." Lance hummed.

"Hehe, yeah, he spoke with us earlier Arthur." Lewis chuckled into his large hands.

Arthur then proceeded to smack the jock harshly on the shoulder, growling at him with a pouting face.

"Hey! Don't you dare laugh it isn't funny! Am I not allowed to be freaking out about this? My reaction is logical!" Arthur grumbled.

"Hnhn, I'm sorry I can't help but enjoy seeing you freak out, it's in my nature." Lewis gave him a mischevious stare, chuckling into his hand.

Arthur blinked a few times before shaking his head. He then looked back down at the dog who was watching him from the couch with interest. Arthur had done a backflip over the couch and hid behind Lewis's massive shoulders in a Hysteria after the dog spoke. Arthur also may or may not have thrown his coffee at the dog in the process, which the glasses wearing canine managed to miss.

"Arthur you scream any louder like a girl you're gonna end up waking Vivi." Lance griped.

Arthur eyed Lance and pouted. "Well don't blame me for reacting as any sane human being would. I've kinda been through a lot in the past week!" Arthur sassily cocked a brow at everyone who had been snickering at him.

"We've all been through shit hotshot. But you don't see me freaking out." Lewis chuckled and shimmied his shoulders confidently.

"Oh, by the way you may wanna watch out for the salt." Arthur spoke blandly.

"AH! WHERE!?" Lewis then leapt, proceeding to hit his head against the roof.

Arthur growled with laughter and slapped his knees, wheezing and doubling over in pain at the same time due to said wheezing.

"Hey! Not fair!" Lewis pouted.

"It seems fair to me eheheheh." Arthur chuckled.

The house fell silent after everyone settled, and thoughts immediately began to flood into Arthur's brain. These certain thoughts leaned heavily towards the self destructive side, as they were bullying him and mocking his friendship with Lewis. Arthur's face visibly paled and grew more tired looking as these thoughts seemingly possessed him, his smile staying as his eyes looked more and more dull and lifeless.

"Oi." Mystery huffed, breaking Arthur from his head. "You spilt coffee everywhere. You gonna clean it up?"

Arthur looked at the spilt coffee and remembered having thrown his coffee mug at the dog in reflex. Arthur chuckled weakly and before moving towards the kitchen, mood twisting and lurching left and right as if trying to figure out what it should be. Arthur winced once when he bent over to grab some paper towels out of the lower cabinets before shuffling back over to the couch and floor, cleaning up after himself.