Chapter 11: I Said So

OMG!!! 1K READS ALREADY WITH ONLY TEN CHAPPIES!?

GRACIAS!!!! Thank you! ARIGATOU
I'm happy people are enjoying this! I'm happy you guys are enjoying this hehe. I'm super happy. I'm in love with writing this story hehehe.

//////////////////////////////

The gang got back home the next day, and Vivi and Mystery went to bed almost immediately. Arthur and Lewis however, stayed awake, arthur jumping straight into the shower, and Lewis going straight into Arthur's room to wait on him.

Of course, Lewis being Lewis, he grew curious about the room and began to explore it's contents. There was of course the table filled with mechanical parts, and Arthur's metal arm was resting on a holder that held it up off the ground, almost like a trophy. He moved passed it and to the bed, feeling around to try and find anything hidden.

Within the mattress, he did find s rather alarmingly large katana hidden away, incase of a break in most likely, but it was still a bit of a shiver. Lewis made sure not to sneak in so that he wouldn't get chopped. Lewis then, decided to check under the bed for anything, and found himself staring at a carton of cigarettes and a couple lighters just hastily thrown about.

Lewis sat upwards and huffed, staring around the room until those eyes of his landed on the closet, having this odd urge to be nosy, to find anything he wasn't aware of. He sighed to himself and pushed his body up, striding over the the double doors and swinging them open.

He was met by a bunch of hanging clothes. Jackers, swimming trunks, pants and shirts. Even a suit with an orange tie of course. The majority of his clothes were yellow and white, with a few orange and green pieces here and there. The top shelf it the closet held boxes, labeled with different Holidays, most likely decorations for the room. But, on the bottom, in the floor, were different things.

Shoes, skeletons of arm prosthetics and...

Oh...jackpot...

Journals.

"I really shouldn't be going through these." Lewis whispered as he sat down, plucking out one labeled, V.E.N.T. "I just wanna know more about him." Lewis tried to rationalize with himself.

Lewis curiously opened it...and...

Oh...oh....

Lewis felt the floor fall out from under him as the breathe was quite almost literally knocked from. Him. His eyes widened as he stared the first page down. Written on this page...were scribbled out images of a stickman commiting suicide in different ways. One was by medications another was by hanging...even being run through with a katana...

He hesitantly flipped the page, and found there to be a labeled nightmare page. Each having an almost sibling resemblance. Each doodle being a stickman with one arm, and another stickman. It had a scribbled out face and horns. Another doodle was exactly the same, but the thing had wings. The third...was just the stickman..with one normal and, and one smoke looking arm. The arm he was missing.

He flipped the page.

There was genuine writing in this one. But it was just the words selfish, written over and over again, neatly too. Nothing scribbled, just neat handwriting that looked completely unlike Arthur's normal handwriting. This went on for ten pages.

Lewis clothes the journal with a violent shudder, growing instantly more concerned with him. He looked at all the other books, some where labeled adventures. Others were dream journals, except they were thin, and the nightmare journals had extra pages stuffed inside.