Chapter 14: Drink Da Holy Water

Vivi woke and began her routine. She rummaged through her outfits of similar clothing until she came across a blew long sleeved sweatshirt and a blue skirt that hung to her knees. She then grabbed her scarf and undergarments and glasses before making her way across her large room to her personal bathroom.

There she started her bathing routine. Cold shower, cleaning her hair and skin before just relaxing under the cool liquid. She then turned the water off, dried herself and dressed in her clothes, dawning the glasses last. She blow-dried her blue hair before exiting the bathroom with a happy grin plastered on her face, with every intention of studying this magical ghost haunted mansion.

Vivi moved back to her bag and grabbed a small vile. She held it close and sighed, fingers fidgeting along the glass as she pictured Arthur's smirk in her mind from the car ride to the mansion. His exhaustion and pain worried her. But...that smirk...

It unsettled something familair I'm her core. She swore she saw him smile like that before, and it gave her a feeling of fear and impending doom, a hopelessness she couldn't place at all. She held no memory of it, but she knew in her heart that she'd somehow forgotten something very important. Some secret she knows Lewis and Arthur were hiding from her.

She didn't want to figure it out the longer this terrible feeling lingered.

"This is for Arthur." Vivi spoke, putting on a resolved face. "This will make him better. It has to! It must." She shivered, a chill running through her hands as the glass cooled, a weird thing her hands have been doing recently after the fight in the parking lot.

Vivi straightened her outfit and nodded with confidence before marching out of her room. She turned and began to head for the bedroom Lewis decided to choose, her mind then wandering off somewhere lewd.

"Huehuehue~!" Vivi giggled, blushing and smirking to herself. "Boys I hope you two misbehave~! Juicy relationships are my everything! The sexual tension they have is otherworldly!" Vivi gleefully chimed.

She walked over to the door, giving three light but firm knocks to announce her presence. She rocked on her feet patiently waiting for a reply, and after her tenth rock the door clicked and she was greeted by a ghost who looked both angry and relieved to see her. Vivi smiled and allowed herself in, pushing past the door and inside, looking for her blonde friend.

"Where's Artie?" Vivi asked, puzzled.

"Arthur's decided to hide out in the bathroom after shouting something at me. Each time I've tried to console him he shouts words he doesn't mean, than apologises and cries for a bit. I've decided against flying through the wall, but, the moments of green interruption are getting more closer together. Which means the arm is probably inching closer." Lewis explained, following Vivi as she walked over to the bathroom with the vile in her hands.

Vivi have a solid knock on the door bed re clearing her throat. "Arthur! It's Vivi! Come on out and let's get this over with hun." Vivi spoke calmly.

Arthur was slow to answer, there was some shuffling, some weak whines and a violent sigh, but when he opened the door, his eyes were bloodshot and he looked exhausted, and pale as well.

Upset to sum it up.

"Hey, I've brought it." Vivi smiled sheepishly and held the vile up.

Arthur nodded and walked out of the bathroom turning the light off and shutting the door behind him. He then looked at Lewis with an apologetic stare. Lewis stared back with a softness.

"I broke one of your towel racks. I'm sorry...spasm." Arthur mumbled.

"All is forgiven. Actions and words alike." Lewis nodded and patted his shoulder.