Chapter 1: Parking lot scuffle

Ba-dum

Ba-dum

Ba-dum

Ba-dum

Ba-dum

Ba-dum

Ba-dum

Ba-dum

Ba-dum!

Ba-dum!

Ba-dum!

Ba-dum!

BA-DUM!

BA-DUM!

BA-DUM!

BA-DUM!

BA-DUM!

"AHH!" Arthur screamed, quick, short, but loud in volume, and it was very abruptly over.

Pain was immense, but his body felt fine, eyes remained open, but unable to process what had just occured, or who was hovering over him, or what was underneath him, hoisting him up by the spine, causing his body to bed, fold into a 'U' dangling limp and helplessly like a cooked noodle.

Heated hands came to rest against his cheeks, a skull for a face covering vision with fiery eyes burning and flickering with regret and the largest of concern. They held care, anger, fear, annoyance, confusion.

Confusion was the largest of all of them, an emotion Arthur too, was flooded with.

Arthur was slowly moved up, pain stabbing through his back going unnoticed as he was slowly hovered towards the flatter ground beside the bed of spikes. He was slowly laid flat on his back, unmoving in shock, as the ghost stayed and stared from on top of him, hovering to keep their bodies apart of course.

"L-Lewis-!" Arthur choked out, feeling tears instantly form, and fall uncontrollably down the sides of his face, running through his gel heavy hair.

Arthur extended a trembling arm upwards, touching the figure in front of him with a cold metal finger, brushing the bone of Lewis's face as if confirming what he was seeing was really him.

"Arthur..." Lewis responded, his voice deep, more angry sounding, and raspier, maybe even deeper that his original voice. "Are you-"

It sounded supernatural, inhuman. But before that voice got a chance to become even remotely familair, Arthur stopped his speech.

"Lewis you- y-you're-!" Arthur felt his chest heave, as a well of emotions struck through him, punching him in the gut with an ocean of questions. " H-how are you- w-when did you even!?" Arthur began to breath in a more panicked manner, pain going unnoticed as adrenaline pumped through him, causing him to sit up straighter. " When did you!? Y-You! You're a...you just-"

"Arthur do you seriously not remember what happened?" Lewis asked in a disbelieving tone, bones swallowed with flame to create his face again, muscles forming into a look heavy in confusion, and guilt, and above all, sorrow.

"Oh my God Lew!" Arthur panicked, gripping his shirt as his breathing grew quicker, unable to control his gasping. "Oh Jesus! Oh fucking chesus crusty nachos!"

"E-Easy!" Lewis spoke in a harsher voice than he meant, causing the blonde to flinch.

"YOU JUST--! A-A-AND I ALMOST-!" Arthur screeched, feeling dizziness and nausea set in fast. "D-DON'T TELL ME TO BE EASY!" Arthur screeched loudly, his voice echoing, and in a panic." YOU'RE DEAD!"