Chapter 9: Traveling as A Whole Again

Keep running~

"I know that this sounds crazy..."

Keep on fucking running.

Run little man run...

"Can it see me..?"

I want that shiny new arm of yours~!

"Darkness is it's signal..."

Won't you come and fine me then?

"Can it hear me?"

Every word, fag~!

"Why...are you doing this to me?"

Why? Do I really need a reason? Because it's fun to watch a pathetic human squirm~

I want to make you beg on your knees, only to bathe your body in your friend's blood, and then, watch you writhe beneath my fangs~. Do with you what I want, whenever I please, and when you are nothing but a boring lifeless and obedient husk, I'll eat your soul. Where you can suffer in my own version of hell!

"Leave me alone..! LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP IT! GET OUT! LEAVE MY HEAD!!!"

But I want to stay...and I'll make you have me. You can't force me out. You can't even fight against me for long.

Blood, pooled everywhere, nothing but blood and the carcasses of his uncle and friends, pets and even random people. Bloodied bits pooling at his feet. Arthur's feet.

"O-Oh god..."

God? No... There is no God alive that can possibly save you from my games, little human.

"Stop it...get away....!" Arthur stumbled backwards, tears overflowing his sight, made if blood. "OH GOD! STOP!!! AAAAAAAH!"

I can't wait to make you kill him again~

"STOOOP!" Arthur screamed, flinging himself about a tangle of arms.

He struggled a sudden grip until he kicked himself off his bed, and into the floor with a loud grunt, stumbling and kicking backwards until he hit a closet door. He saw a figure flash in front of him and yelled, using his only arm to hold his head, melting down into Hysteria, smelling blood.

His blood.

No...it....it was fire, fire and spice.

Lewis...

"Jesus. Arthur...it's okay. It was just a dream." Lewis spoke softly, gently pulling the male's face into view, using his thumbs to rub away his tears, pulling him into a hug immediately after, rocking him.

"I-It was ho-hoorrible!" Arthur clung to him desperately. "Fucking horribleuh! Uh! Don't.. EVER let me hurt you againnhh! Or h-her! No one! P-please prom-mise me!" Arthur shook the cloth he was yanking on.

"Shhhhhh, it's alright. You're okay. I promised you already. I won't let anything harm you guys. You won't hurt anyone. Even if...the worse scenario does occur, I'll make sure you are immobilized." Lewis spoke softly. "Do... You want to talk about it?"

Arthur shook his head no frantically, only wanting to cry out his fear. He was genuinely scared of sleeping now, like he used to be a while back after Lewis went "missing." Arthur was positive he wasn't sleeping tonight unless he was either drugged too or pushed to the point of passing out.

"WHAT'S WRONG!?" Vivi screamed, busting in with a bat in hand, Mystery growling at her feet, ready to cute someone to death.

Vivi and mystery both paused at the sight of the two boys in the floor. She slowly lowered her bat after realizing Arthur woke from another nightmare.