𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | '𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈'
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | '𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈'𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Peaking out of my room that I shared with Booda, I walked into the kitchen no seeing anyone in sight.

Reaching into my pocket I pulled the zip lock bag out with pills in it I recently got from Keem.

Removing the pills from the bag I opened the vodka bottle dropping all 4 inside watching them dissolve.

Screwing the cap back on, I was about to go back into my room when my name was barked from the front door making me freeze in place.

I turned around my eyes filled with fear seeing my father standing there. "What are you doing in the kitchen?" He said in a stern voice making me look down at the ground.

Already knowing he was drunk, I knew it would be a rough night. "Fucking dumbass, can't even talk. Move the fuck out my way!" He pushed me out of the way onto the ground.

Sitting there I watched as he picked up the vodka bottle drinking what was left. Relief leaving my body I got up rushing into the room to see Booda laying in his bed asleep.

Minutes later I heard the front door close, hoping he was gone. I sat with my back up against the wall thinking of what I just did.

A couple of hours later I woke up hearing my mother's voice calling us, making me shake Booda. Us rushing into the living room. She had a red mark across her face, and tears in her eyes breaking my heart.

"Are you okay?" I mumbled rushing to her side hugging her, hearing her wince I loosened my grip.

"Yea, I'm okay. He left it's okay." She hugged Booda and me.

Three hard knocks on the door startled us all making us look towards the window seeing red and blue lights flashing.

My mom let us go and went to the door wiping her tears quickly, opening it to see an officer standing there. "Are you Jennifer Knight?" She nodded hesitantly.

"I'm sorry to inform you that your husband Lorenzo was in a fatal car crash and died." My eyes widened and my mother began crying. I rushed to her ride pulling her into a hug.

Rubbing her back she robbed into my shoulder and I whispered in her ear, "𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩. 𝙒𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚."