𝐬𝐢𝐱.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟖:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟖:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What you tryna watch?" Jahkari asked me holding the remote in his hand scrolling on Netflix

Once we got here, we came in his room and chilled, ordered some food, and he asked if I wanted to sleepover and I said yes. His room was nice and organized he had pictures pinned up on his walls, a queen sized bed in the middle of the room, a walk in closet, with a bathroom connected to his room. It was nice.

I told Laseric I was sleeping over here and he said okay and to be safe, I was surprised he was okay with this.

Right now, I was dressed in some Ethika drawls and a baggy white shirt that belonged to Jahkari since I didn't have any clothes. "You seen stranger things?" He shook his head going to the show.

"Me either, people be hyping it up lets watch that." He nodded and clicked play on season one episode one. He laid in between my legs with his head on my small boobs. Made me feel like I wasn't that flat-chested.

I focused on the show messing with his hair a little bit, about twenty minutes into the first episode I looked down at Jahkari to see him staring at me making my face hot.

Got me nervous and shit.

"What?" He chuckled sending vibrations through my body.

"I can't look at you?" I twirled my hair around my finger not looking at him.

"I didn't say that." He moved his hand to my chin moving my head down making me look at him, and he licked his lips making my eyes go down to them then back to his eyes leaving my lips parted.

He slowly inched forward to me and I tilted my head closing my eyes slowly feeling his mouth inches away from mine. I leaned forwards eager for his lips on mine kissing him. We sat there kissing for a minute until he pulled away biting my bottom lip making it snap back to my mouth.